For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"1998 4wd Limited Toyota 4runner. Lifted suspension with new wheels and tires. 193,000 miles. Drives fine, needs new windshield, drivers side window, rearview mirrors and body work."

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Surprised he’s only asking $3k for that fine specimen.

Surprised he’s only asking $3k for that fine specimen.

Fine specimen you say :rofl:

1672855412675.png

I have a Victory 4x4 half rack for sale and a plastic cover I made for it. I am selling the Victory 4x4 half rack and the cover goes with it or you can pass on the cover.

$800 OBO.

I will deliver to most of NM from Pagosa.

I had a RTT on the rack, but decided to move the RTT to the trailer and I am going to an ARE shell. The Victory4x4 half rack mounts to the Tacoma rails, made from aluminum and is powder coated. There are 8 small holes drill in the top rack that where used to mount the RTT, otherwise the the Victory 4x4 half rack was mounted and then covered before I did the Pony Express trail https://www.*****************/forums/threads/pony-express-across-utah-nevada.40864/
I made the cover to protect stuff and keep most of the rain and dust out, it has 2 large computer fans and temperature switch to keep air flowing in the heat. The rear opening locks in place with the tailgate closed.

IMG_1947.jpeg

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

I have a Victory 4x4 half rack for sale and a plastic cover I made for it. I am selling the Victory 4x4 half rack and the cover goes with it or you can pass on the cover.

$800 OBO.

I had a RTT on the rack, but decided to move the RTT to the trailer and I am going to an ARE shell. The Victory4x4 half rack mounts to the Tacoma rails, made from aluminum and is powder coated. There are 8 small holes drill in the top rack that where used to mount the RTT, otherwise the the Victory 4x4 half rack was mounted and then covered before I did the Pony Express trail https://www.*****************/forums/threads/pony-express-across-utah-nevada.40864/
I made the cover to protect stuff and keep most of the rain and dust out, it has 2 large computer fans and temperature switch to keep air flowing in the heat. The rear opening locks in place with the tailgate closed.

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

Here are some pictures before the plastic cover

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0646.jpeg

WTB - roof cargo box, short, low and wide!! Need this for daughter's 4runner and she wants it to NOT cover the sunroof. I think the ones made for a subaru might work well.

Thanks.

Going to post this here before I post it on FB and CL.
Lift kit for 3rd gen 4runner
Front RCD Blistein 5100’s
Rear Blistein 5100’s
Dobinson Springs
C59-238 2.5 medium load
C59-137V 2.5 medium load
New in boxes never mounted. All they need is top hats and assembly.
I paid $950 before taxes and shipping
$600

66BF43D4-A0FB-4DF7-8FF4-849A80F5C038.jpeg

AE253D60-0447-429D-B0D6-60DDFBC2C60F.jpeg

Warn aluminum hawse fairlead, no hardware. $30 to HDC members.

Winch fairlead_sm.jpg

Can anyone use this rifle case? No idea what it's worth!

1674596278814.png

Depends on the contents.

$800 OBO.

View attachment 3213603

View attachment 3213604

View attachment 3213605

View attachment 3213606

View attachment 3213607

View attachment 3213608
Updated price
$700

Updated price
$700
Since I am coming down for the meeting next month, special price of $600, but I have removed the plastic cover, so it will not be with me

Be still my beating heart. Do I need this? Nope. Would I want this? Yep. Why? Who the F* knows. Just cuz? Too bad it's missing the brake parts.

Belleview 6000# winch in Grand Junction.

Be still my beating heart. Do I need this? Nope. Would I want this? Yep. Why? Who the F* knows. Just cuz? Too bad it's missing the brake parts.

Belleview 6000# winch in Grand Junction.

For $250, why not? And you get a bonus road trip through the San Juans in winter. Seems like a win-win to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom