For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I would share if anyone was interested. Unique vehicle.

$14K ?!?!?!? It will take that to make it worthy.

Whole lotta bad decisions there...
If it was reasonably priced, match it up with that sweetie @Tank5 spotted on Craigslist, it looked a lot more serviceable

Yeah, I don’t see the value in his asking price.
Whole lotta bad decisions there...
If it was reasonably priced, match it up with that sweetie @Tank5 spotted on Craigslist, it looked a lot more serviceable
I agree, I would rather start from scratch than start with that project. There are a number of things I don’t like.

Yeah, I don’t see the value in his asking price.

I agree, I would rather start from scratch than start with that project. There are a number of things I don’t like.
Yeah I agree with you guys. I just didn't know if there was anyone on here that may be looking for that particular model. I'm not too familiar but to each his own.

Yeah I agree with you guys. I just didn't know if there was anyone on here that may be looking for that particular model. I'm not too familiar but to each his own.

These chinooks in my opinion make great camping setups for anyone want to build their own at home. I have one I built and if I had to sell all of my fleet but one tomorrow the chinook. Is what I would keep. Partly because I don’t want to build another and the cost to replace it with anything built by a shop is crazy expensive.

Great project I personally would have to redo things on that chinook to make it what I would want to the extent that I would rather start over.

Like you said if someone else was happy with what they saw it could be a great start for them. The 4x4 Chinook build is a great idea.

To all the 4th gen 4runners on here! I'm hoping to sell my 06 to 09 coastal offroad bumper that I've had for just under 2 years. It was welded by a local ABQ shop AVS and has been lightly used, just a few paint chips but no major damage to it! It is spray painted with a bed liner and not powder coated.

Hoping to sell it for $1000. This kit right now comes unwelded as plates and tube and costs $841 before shipping and getting it welded. I'm local in Rio Rancho as well.

DSC02785.JPG

20220827_135958.jpg

20220827_140003.jpg

20220827_140016.jpg

20220827_140020.jpg

A stocking stuffers y'all 👍🏼

I am looking for a spindle for a 1983 mini truck 4x4 that's in better shape than this one!
Will buy or trade. Thanks!

Unfortunately my spare ones are for early 40s

I have one if you need it.

I have one if you need it.
Thanks, pappy. Is it loose already? I could pick it up soon or otherwise, I have one on an old 55 disc axle I can use.
Screenshot_20221229-201854_Photos.jpg

Thanks, pappy. Is it loose already? I could pick it up soon or otherwise, I have one on an old 55 disc axle I can use

It's sitting on a shelf.

A neighbor gave me a nice (used) air hose reel. Unfortunately, it's spooled with 3/4" (?) air hose with 1/2" fittings. I don't know how long. I'm going to spool on my 3/8" hose so the 3/4" needs to go.

Free.

Last edited:
A neighbor gave me a nice (used) air hose reel. Unfortunately, it's spooled with 3/4" (?) air hose with 1/2" fittings. I don't know how long. I'm going to spool on my 3/8" hose so the 3/4" needs to go.

Free.
If you still have it by the next meeting I would take it.

If you still have it by the next meeting I would take it.
Virgil, the hose is 50'. It has a 1/2" fitting on one end, and it looks like a 1/4" fitting with a female QD on the other end. I'll bring to the breakfast.

Virgil, the hose is 50'. It has a 1/2" fitting on one end, and it looks like a 1/4" fitting with a female QD on the other end. I'll bring to the breakfast.

Thank you!

"1998 4wd Limited Toyota 4runner. Lifted suspension with new wheels and tires. 193,000 miles. Drives fine, needs new windshield, drivers side window, rearview mirrors and body work."

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom