FLEX TEST - Lexus LX470 / 100 Series - Super Deluxe Suspension by JustDifferentials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.justdifferentials.com

This Rig Was Already Running #NitroGear 4.88s - but you can find the same lift kit that's shown here on JustDifferentials website **LINK BELOW** Shop Suspension Packages: https://www.justdifferentials.com/JTO... Features & Benefits: Bolt on Super Deluxe Suspension Kit includes: -Front Torsion bars, Med-heavy load (adjustable height) -Progressive Rear Coil Springs for comfort and increased load capacity (optional heavy load) -Powder-coated 20mm Diff Drop kit -Nitro extended travel Ball Joint Style Upper Control Arms (UCA's -Extended length Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks, valved and spec'd spedifically for this suspension kit Choose stage: Stage I: 2.5" Diameter Internal Reservoir Front, 2.0" Diameter Internal Reservoir Rear Stage II: 2.5" Diameter Remote Reservoir Front & Rear Stage III: 2.5" Diameter Remote Reservoir Front & Rear, with *CDCV adjusters *The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. Options/ Upgrades: -Front & Rear Timbren bump stops -Rear Adjustable upper Control arms -Billet Rear Adjustable lower control arms by ICON #Lexus #LX470 #Overland #4x4 #OLAF #SendIt #IconVehicleDynamics #LiftedLexus

I literally chubbed up a little watching this!

BWAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!! Not the way you old man drive and baby your rig! *winky face*

BWAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!! Not the way you old man drive and baby your rig! *winky face*
We will have to get together and find something to jump in Silverton this year. Just don’t tell Joy:ninja:

BTW my Icon Stage 3s should all be here Wednesday and I should have them on by next weekend. I want to thank Carl and BK at Just Differentials and Scott at Icon for getting everything to me so quickly after a mislabeling issue with the front shocks. Mistakes happen, but it’s the way that the mistakes are corrected that is so important. I couldn’t be more pleased with the communication and customer service I got from those guys and @just differentials. Just plain awesome:beer:

We will have to get together and find something to jump in Silverton this year. Just don’t tell Joy:ninja:

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!

anybody else wondering if there was gonna be a OOOPS at the end when lifting more and more.... :)

anybody else wondering if there was gonna be a OOOPS at the end when lifting more and more.... :)

Hell no! I was too busy giggling like a little girl!

Would love to see a 80 series and 200 series in comparison with similar mods.

Were the sway bars disconnected on that LX in the video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom