FJ62/HJ61 Chrome bumper part numbers needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PZJ

Threads
Hi'

I'm looking for new chrome bumpers for my 89 HJ61 restoration project, but Toyota codes seem to have many different styles and prices also. Car's original bumpers were sold many years ago with brackets and now I would like to know what are the part numbers for typical FJ62 bumpers like these here Bumpers - Choose Chrome, Black or Charcoal so that I can buy them and needed brackets locally from Europe where I'm living.

Thanks already for your help!

To my knowledge, OEM chrome bumpers are no longer available from Toyota, @beno may want to confirm that.
I think there's two options left. Find good used parts, which may turn into finding a needle in a haystack, or, try to find NOS bumpers from overseas.

:cheers:

Thanks for all! I asked city racer llc about front bumpers, but they replied that they are not getting/buing those anymore. The used ones would be good enough for me, but I think it's not easy for me to organize the shipping, so have to buy the new ones.

According to Conicelli's sites, this should be the right front bumper for 1989 FJ62/HJ61 52111-90A03 (bit higher than 52111-60120 in 1985) and rear is then the same mattressking listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom