FJ60 Fusible Link Replacement Kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserTrash

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
cruisertrashparts.com
The fusible links for FJ60 are getting harder to find, so I’ve designed a high quality fusible link replacement kit that’s plug & play. Install is easy, requires no electrical knowledge, and takes about 20 minutes.

Features:
-Littelfuse IPX9K waterproof fuse panel
-Littelfuse fuses
-Custom stainless steel bracket (to mount fuse panel to threaded holes on the inner fender)
-Overland Metric played JIS hardware
-6awg Ancor marine grade power cable
-Optional 6awg Ancor alternator charge cable
-New Yazaki wire (same as originally came on 60s)
-Quality Sumitomo waterproof/sealed connector

This system provides equal or better protection than the original fusible link, many of which are corroded at this age, with the same slow blow opening speed. If a fuse blows now you can easily replace it with one from the auto parts store down the street. The upsized 6awg cable(s) help with systemwide voltage compared to the original, much smaller wires used to feed all of the truck’s electrical system.

Also: I’m currently running a 15% off sale on my web shop for everything EXCEPT the fusible link replacement kit. Sorry, it’s brand new and I can’t discount it yet. But everything else is discounted! Use the code 2023SAS7.

FA17E7C0-5D94-468D-AF1E-71F35CB1C8FC.jpeg

36A0F24B-AE36-45ED-B60C-125BE13F7E94.jpeg

C1CD67A8-6B95-48BD-B19C-EF49D8C7C86A.jpeg

And yes, I have begun work on porting this concept over to different trucks: HJ6X, BJ60, FJ62, as well as 40 & 55 Series trucks.

If you have any of these models I would love some help with photos and wiring schematics.

FYI: Back from Solid Axle Summit and actively shipping these kits.

Lots of other 60 Series goodies at Cruiser Trash Parts.

No news is good news right? 60 Series kits are active and shipping, got happy customers around the country. Still working on the 62 version of this for those of you waiting on that. As a reminder these REPLACE the fusible link in an FJ60. Install is a 15 minute plug & play operation, and the whole mess bolts right to the inner fender with a custom bracket so it's neatly tucked out of the way. Every 60 ought to have one.

Here’s one that went out the door recently; the bracket, hardware, and goody bag were already packed away in the box.
9216FC5F-9FC8-4E37-9D17-10D0E965315B.jpeg

Last edited:
Doing a little 15% off deal for returning customers. If you've bought something from me in the past, post a photo of it and I'll send you a code for 15% off your next purchase. I need some more photo fodder for my website so: you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

That deal includes the Fusible Link Replacement Kit ... and if you haven't picked one up now is as good a time as any!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom