Wanted [FJ60] Confer or ARB style roof rack, rear grey carpet, and bucket seat fabric

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location?
 
And year? As there were different options as far as the pattern of the seat material. I have an excellent rear seat back from the earlier grey pattern that would make excellent replacement pieces for front seats.
 
I am in Austin, TX and it is a 1987. Will upload some pics of the fabric but the vinyl is ripped too so I am thinking converting a passenger seat to drivers would be the easiest approach.
 
That is a good approach. And usually the cheapest. You will most likely need a 87-90 seat as I'm guessing it is the fine pinstripe verus the wider stripes.
 
If you plan on traveling to So Cal, I have a powder coated Confer roof rack w expanded metal floor.
20170426_062545.webp
 
Hello I am not sure how old your post is? But I am interested in the rack and the seat fabric. I am in California SD for the day but can travel up the coast. Let me know asap.
Robert
602-403-8522
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom