Wanted [FJ60] Confer or ARB style roof rack, rear grey carpet, and bucket seat fabric (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Location?

And year? As there were different options as far as the pattern of the seat material. I have an excellent rear seat back from the earlier grey pattern that would make excellent replacement pieces for front seats.

I am in Austin, TX and it is a 1987. Will upload some pics of the fabric but the vinyl is ripped too so I am thinking converting a passenger seat to drivers would be the easiest approach.

That is a good approach. And usually the cheapest. You will most likely need a 87-90 seat as I'm guessing it is the fine pinstripe verus the wider stripes.

If you plan on traveling to So Cal, I have a powder coated Confer roof rack w expanded metal floor.
20170426_062545.jpg

Hello I am not sure how old your post is? But I am interested in the rack and the seat fabric. I am in California SD for the day but can travel up the coast. Let me know asap.
Robert
602-403-8522

Hello I am not sure how old your post is? But I am interested in the rack and the seat fabric. I am in California SD for the day but can travel up the coast. Let me know asap.
Robert
602-403-8522
Text sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom