FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Almost done! A couple pictures from my build out.
20190112_101420.jpg
20190112_102852.jpg
20190113_162617.jpg
20190119_154156.jpg
20190119_154216.jpg

@CenTXFJ60, Jim I believe this is the same swing out that Klaus posted on Facebook a few days ago. Pretty darn nice!
It sure is. We bought that kit from Mark several years ago. My son had been using that bumper until he changed frames. I am planning to paint and install it on my 60.

It sure is. We bought that kit from Mark several years ago. My son had been using that bumper until he changed frames. I am planning to paint and install it on my 60.
Well damn, same person! I’ve now just made the connection. Oy. Hey @Kleatus, my apologies for being a ditz! And condolences too, I think about you guys often.

Well damn, same person! I’ve now just made the connection. Oy. Hey @Kleatus, my apologies for being a ditz! And condolences too, I think about you guys often.
Yup! Thats me! No worries, ha. My actual name was taken on here, and I once worked in a lead mine where the guys couldn't pronounce it to they decided to just call me "Kleatus". Thank you BTW.

Would this set up on a fj80? I haven't measured yet, but I like the style and price

Kleatus are those all spoken for? Fourrunner do you have any more available-how much shipped to 98056? I just got a 62 but no rear bumper- so im looking. Thanks

I just bought my D-rings, spindles and swing out latches from Ruffstuff Specialties and locking pop pins from Trail Tailor. What’s the price of this kit without that hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom