FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could you PM me on a kit pricing for one shipped to MS? The options are sorta confusing to me but I think I'd like a kit fully optioned with 2 swing outs and the beefiest spindles you offer, and the stop pins/latches.

Just finished up a ladder design and am having a few cut if anyone is interested. PM me if you have a kit and would like a ladder. Will get pictures posted as soon as they are received and the first one is welded together.

Have you ever had anyone install one on a HJ61 (RHD) ? Would need to reverse the spindle to the opposite side so the spare is on the right.

Still in stock? If so, pricing for just the basic bumper to 86301?

Thanks!
Clark

I am out of kits at the moment, but can order more if interested. I can check on shipping tomorrow and let you know. For international shipments, I get better rates if I call in.

Hello from Colorado. I’m interested in purchasing a bumper kit, double swing out with tire carrier using hubs and bushings, tire carrier latch and stop pins. I’m sure you’ve mentioned it but where are you located and what would shipping be to 81601? Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom