FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have one kit ready to ship.
Hello, I noticed you sell bumper kits for decent price. Do you still take orders? I am looking at purchasing a double swing out rear bumper w/tire carrier in next few months. How much would it run to ship that to 95051?

If some of you are hesitating, I bought a kit several years ago. It's a great product, exceptionally well made. You can't go wrong.

If some of you are hesitating, I bought a kit several years ago. It's a great product, exceptionally well made. You can't go wrong.
Not going to lie definitely hesitant. But gonna have to wait until tax return in feb to get one.

Did you get anywhere with the 80 series kit?

Hello, I noticed you sell bumper kits for decent price. Do you still take orders? I am looking at purchasing a double swing out rear bumper w/tire carrier in next week or so. How much would it run to ship that to 30094

I'm still waiting for the 80 version.

I've been looking at this thread for over 2 years and am finally ready to purchase! Thanks for the quick responses to PM's and answering all my questions. Looking forward to welding this together.

I would like to order one of these for my 83. Single swing out tire carrier version. Just verifying this will have room for a 35" tire? Ready to PM if available and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom