For Sale FJ60/62 Man-A-Fre OME Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have an Man-A-Fre 4' Old Man EMU lift that I took off of a 86 FJ60 that I recently purchased.

All that is included is the Front/Rear spings, rear anti-inversion shackles, front shackles, and front shackle reversal drop hangers. Front springs will need new bushings. Spring center pins are currently configured for SOA but could easily swapped around.

Here is the link of the kit on their website
Old Man Emu/ Man-A-Fre FJ60 4-inch Suspension w/ Shackle Reversal Kit - Man-A-Fre

Pics of what I have:

20170430_105306.jpg

20170430_105317.jpg

20170430_105332.jpg

20170430_105340.jpg

Shackle reversal sold

$400 for spings
$50 for anti-inversion shackles

Located in Loomis, CA. Just North of Sacramento. Not really looking to ship unless you arrange MudShip.

Last edited:
I want to give a week or so before I start parting it out. If I do you will be first in line for the shackle reversal stuff.
I'll take the springs and shackles. Sell the reversal kit to NookShneer. How does mudship work?

You post up in the Mudship forum and see if anyone is traveling from Point A to Point B and is willing to haul it for you.

You willing to strap it to a pallet and drop it off at a Fastenal location?

Shipping through them is easy. Had i known you would split (should have asked) i would have taking the shackle reverse kit as my springs are new. My loss.

Either way go to Third Party Logistics (3PL) | Fastenal

They will estimate the cost (normally $125-$175 full pallet seems to be $150) and you have to agree and where to drop it off. NOTE i found out not all Fastenals offer the shipping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom