FJ55 Reproduction seal kits from Australia (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I heard back from AUS, and they want to go ahead and move forward with our order. They would prefer to start making all of these kits now, with the plan to make the rear seal and we can buy those at a later time, with the hope that we do that before all of these ship out.

They are giving us 30% off the kit prices.

The terms are 50% down now.

So with that, it is time to start getting funds accumulated.

I would like to move this to email, much easier for me to keep up with everything.

If everyone on this group purchase can send me a PM with your email address, I will start the spreadsheet and I will work up the prices, and thus the deposit amount.

ALSO... Trying to find a contact that imports cars to US from AUS. It would save a ton to throw these in the back of a Troopy coming to the US.
I sent a PM last week with my email address but never received anything. Have you sent any information out yet?

You have not missed anything yet, still getting email addresses, and got real busy with some projects. Should get an email from me today.

updated 5/9/23

The purpose of this post is to alert you that we are moving to email.

If I have your email, you should have an email from me later today...... if not, please pm me your email address.

Full sets

@theSherpa - RK356 and RK343 and list of items.
@2fpower - RK358 two sets
@cjmoon - RK358
@DEW1 RK356
@Ry24000 RK356
@Lifelong40Fan RK356
@xtiaan2000 - RK356
@RUSH55 - RK356R
@joesfj40 - RK356
@LCMoneyPit RK358 two sets
@samc2447 RK358 and RK356
@POTATO LAUNCHER RK356
@mmcinnis RK356R
@faeriej55 RK358
@greenbeast - RK358
@MudDauber RK358
@fj40Wade RK358
@DanTCook RK 358
@RockDoc RK358 and 2@BC33501 and 2@DS3759 and 2@DS3757
@faeriej55 RK358
@Lilgreen77 RK358
@Tomba RK358
@Hobbs WSF356 two sets
@Bwrmoto RK356
@61twpw RK355R
@WartHog73 ??
@Owyhee Jackass RK358
@Grease Cruiser
@Megadoomer RK358

Separate items.

@WarDamnEagle DBS3550
@rayon BC3501 x2 -BC3502 x2 -DB3551 x1
@55guy DB3558 x2 - db3557x2
@onemanarmy 2@RQS355 and wsf356
@DSP979 list of items.

Last edited:
@2fpower Looks like I got dropped off the list. Please put me down for RK358 in black. I PM'd my email to you a while ago.

@2fpower Looks like I got dropped off the list. Please put me down for RK358 in black. I PM'd my email to you a while ago.

Thanks for catching that... too many forms of communication. If anyone else sees something wrong, let me know.

Looks like I am missing lots of emails...

Thanks for catching that... too many forms of communication. If anyone else sees something wrong, let me know.

Looks like I am missing lots of emails...
Mine is 2 WSF356 with one minus the windshield and cargo window seals. I did actually get an email from Kelly at the seal company asking if I was hobbs81, so it’s definitely rolling. Thanks again for doing this, it’s clearly a very popular deal!

Mine is 2 WSF356 with one minus the windshield and cargo window seals. I did actually get an email from Kelly at the seal company asking if I was hobbs81, so it’s definitely rolling. Thanks again for doing this, it’s clearly a very popular deal!
The spreadsheet should show that .. however, I don't know how they are going to price a kit minus pieces....

I apologize if I missed anyone's message, I have been on MUD so long and organized other group buys, I have been getting texts, emails, PM's, etc and tried to get it all updated.

I currently don't show that I have emails from the following individuals.

@xtiaan2000 - RK356
@joesfj40 - RK356
@fj40Wade RK358
@RockDoc RK358 and 2@BC33501 and 2@DS3759 and 2@DS3757
@Lilgreen77 RK358
@rayon BC3501 x2 -BC3502 x2 -DB3551 x1
@55guy DB3558 x2 - db3557x2

Just sent the spreadsheet out again to everyone I have emails for. I have received 3 payments, all marked on spreadsheets.

I would like to shoot for payments to me by 5/26, to keep this ball rolling.

Still need emails from these 4...

@fj40Wade
@RockDoc
@rayon
@55guy

@WartHog73 are you interested in a set still?

...sorry team @2fpower , i've been working out in the boonies and missed the messages...

...i sold my 55 to @Sethro60 a little while back, and I expect he'll want those seals.

...i'll ping him separately as well to see if he want's to follow up...

Just sent the spreadsheet out again to everyone I have emails for. I have received 3 payments, all marked on spreadsheets.

I would like to shoot for payments to me by 5/26, to keep this ball rolling.

Still need emails from these 4...

@fj40Wade
@RockDoc
@rayon
@55guy

@WartHog73 are you interested in a set still?
Yes sir - I'm on it now. I've been stuck up a pig's ass and just shot out...

paging....

@fj40Wade
@RockDoc

shoot me a PM with your email if you want in....

Sending a new email here shortly.

Don’t recall getting confirmation email the week or two ago, I know you have it and the funds but to be safe
Jonthamilton@hotmail.com
Cheers!
just sent you the email. Sorry, looks like I crossed your email with someone else.

And yes, still have your check in my wallet! Will cash them all Friday.

Kelly

what is MUD name of Ben Vester?

Can I add 70 series seals to my order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom