FJ45 Coast to Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well its 2am and I cant sleep so we might as well get the show on the road :steer:. The Offical 2013 Road Trip T shirts are in the 45 is fueled up and ready to go. So here we go again :bounce: I will try to find some wi-fi tonight and let ya all know how the day went.

Safe travels Rob.

:cheers:

T-shirts are cool

Where did you land today???

Rob made it to the thriving metropolis that is Iowa Park Texas yesterday afternoon around 5 pm. He had a little alternator/voltage regulator issue around Amarillo but made it into town fine. We'll be bringing him a Toyota factory rebuild to the Crawl. We fed him fajitas and the girls made cookies for him. We had a little time to look through my Cruiser collection and miscellaneous junk and then put him to work moving a deer blind. He headed out just after 4:15 this morning with an extra bag of cookies and a smile on his face! Just wish that Wendy was with him!

Time for some updates, left the house at 0200am sunday morning got to new mexice at 5pm LONG Drive no issues. not much to tell just long. Left and made it to Iowa Park where I stayed with Fireman and his Fantastic family. Thank you Dave ! and Thanks Bailey for the key chain thing and Heather for the cookies. then to Jackson Mississippi with a quick stop to say hi to Butch in Bonham Texas. Chris and Debbie are wonderful host. I was able to make the Cotten Cruiser meeting and what a Great bunch of folks. The 45 is running Great better than me LOL. now Im in Atlanta and enjoying a nice hotel room. Hey I earned it :cheers:

DSCN2733.jpg

DSCN2740.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DSCN2765.jpg

DSCN2753.jpg

Keep the updates coming. Cruiser karma will keep ya on the road....

Thanks again Chris for all you help. Everyone has been Fantastic and Chris I did stop in Alabama and YES the food was Fantastic :grinpimp: tommorow I plan on droping in on some guys I met a few years ago. Should be a good time now its bed time

DSCN2766.jpg

DSCN2785.jpg

DSCN2782.jpg

DSCN2783.jpg

The ribs look awesome.

You is a Driveing FOOL!!!!:steer::steer::steer:

I found this guy loitering at a local gas station in town claims he drove this old heap all the way from California. :grinpimp:

image-2959803936.jpg
image-2521305176.jpg

Safe travels my friend :beer:

image-2959803936.jpg

image-2521305176.jpg

Last edited:
Most excellent trip Rob.

Being unemployed at the moment I was hoping I could meet you at the SCC, but alas, the stars just did not align. Hopefully next time.

BTW, I had a great interview today. Meet the accountant tomorrow so she can verify my financial prowess and hopefully have a new job on Monday.

Just for s***s and giggles, what kind of mileage are you getting at 65mph.

WE MADE IT !
I have crossed into NC what a great feeling I am a bit beat up LOL and the 45 is still running Great Kevin 16mph. along the way we have help from alot of Great folks like our friends at ACC in Atlanta how coould we not sop in and say hi. JP it was great seeing you. California to NC in less than 5 days. Thnk you everyone for your support, smiles, and handshakes it means alot. Now it time to go hold that Grandbaby :bounce: Monday I leave for Hot Springs and start the adventure all over again​

DSCN2798.jpg

DSCN2802.jpg

DSCN2814.jpg

Super Job Rob! Wish we were in Atlanta to see you, but we will surely get together in Hot Springs:beer::beer::beer:

Hope you don't mind me Hijacking your thread a little, but when will to Trucks like these ever be on Crazy Long A$$ adventures like this again???? Old Guys and Old Iron:steer::steer::steer:

We stayed at the Thunderbird Best Western in Mount Carmel Utah. Home of the Ho-Made Pies. (You just have to stop in for the whole story;)) I recommend the Coconut Cream!

2013 Oct Thunderbird.jpg

No problem Henry, Love the updates. I have a few myself what a great ride up from Mississippi. after arriving in Mebane and meeting everyone I was asked if I wanted plane ride around the county :grinpimp: YOU BET ! It was amaizing, I have been fishing, we made the local rodeo, and Wyatt got to get some wheeling in while I was here. Leaving in the next few hours for the Carolina Highway its raining hard here but supposed to clear up in the afternoon. see ya on the trail Oh and I got to drive this Badass tractor around the farm Jordans Dad restored it years ago it was his Grandfathers. AWESOME :bounce:

DSCN2824.jpg

DSCN2879.jpg

DSCN2989.jpg

DSCN2996.jpg

DSCN3025.jpg

holly crap ROB what is up with you and camo, not just any camo either, i think you just like ugly camo, WFT, your 40 has cool camo. lololol

cheers dude. 28 march 2014 iowa, last day in the navy party, Steve Latting said he maybe in for the a road trip, you two come on out.

see ya

Farmer Rob --- Thinking about moving to the east coast yet???

safe travels buddy! looks like alot of fun, still cant believe you can do that much 45 seat time!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom