For Sale FJ40 Steering Knuckle Centering Gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale

Toyota SST "Steering Knuckle Centering Gauge" (number 09628-60014).

I purchased this off ebay a couple months ago to complete a disc brake conversion on my FJ40. I used it once for both sides, and now I can "pass it along" to the next person who needs it. As you would expect it has seen very little use and is in like new condition. I will even include a tube of prussian blue for use on the rod since red lead is not readily available anymore.

I purchased it for $450 including shipping, and I am willing to resell it for the same price.

Price $450
Shipping to Continental US included.

And you paid $425 for it, used.

Just sayin' ....

Welcome to MUD. :moon:

Thanks for the correction Spike Strip. I was going from memory and I guess I'm getting old. I never meant to imply that I bought it new. Since they are discontinued by Toyota and it was from ebay I assumed the "bought it used" was known.

I did intend to resell for what I paid, and eat the shipping costs for this sale and prussian blue as a "rental" fee so I will be updating the original post.

Thanks

Well I'm not finding the method to edit the original post so the price is reduced to $425 and I will keep trying to figure out how to edit the orginal.

Moved to new thread since I can't edit the price in the first post in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom