FJ40 & FJ60 Alternator Restorations

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Now offering alternator facelifts & rebuilds for 40 & 60 series alternators. Send it to us for a dip in our Fountain of Youth.

Your crusty alternator is tested for functionality, lovingly disassembled, blasted to clean metal, brushes & bearings replaced, and a fresh coat of varnish and high temp paint applied.

Currently priced at $135 + return shipping and typically takes about a week to turn it around. Send yours in today for some love at the alternator spa.

Last edited:

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

Now offering alternator facelifts & rebuilds for 40 & 60 series alternators. Send it to us for a dip in our Fountain of Youth.

Your crusty alternator is tested for functionality, lovingly disassembled, blasted to clean metal, brushes & bearings replaced, and a fresh coat of varnish and high temp paint applied.

Currently priced at $125 + return shipping and typically takes about a week to turn it around. Send yours in today for some love at the alternator spa.
This is a great price for a rebuild. I have a local shop that still rebuilds alternators, last one was $75, but the rebuild doesn't receive this detail of attention.

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Truth be told- I have a basket case alt that my rebuilder said had an open winding and he couldn’t get one... can you still rebuild it?
If yours can’t, I doubt my guys can either. Probably cheaper and easier to grab another one.

Top Bottom