This has been in the works for what seems to be way too long ......
We've built a few prototypes and they've been up and running for a while. Came up with is final design after collaborating with another fellow mudder Brad and then modifying that design slightly a couple of times we've finally come up with a kit we're happy with!!!!
The factory 2F ps bracket is retained and slightly modified to work as a cradle for the sag pump.
The kit costs $129 and consists of:
Adapter bracket, spacer and hardware
SAE fitting for HP PS hose
And you will need the proper sag ps pump and cap. We've successfully used Autozone pump #7023 from Duralast. And you'll need the cap part # 82581 from Help products.
We can also supply the already modified OEM bracket for $50 but we need your bracket in exchange. If you want to to buy the bracket outright then it's $85. We have some in stock; once we modify them they're bead-blasted and then painted so they're ready to be installed.
Shipping for the kit runs $16 with or without the modified OEM bracket.
We also offer replacement high pressure hose along with a section of low pressure hose for $79.
Take your time when you bleed the system!
- Put front axle on jack stands; to take the load off the PS system.
- Fill ps pump almost to the top.
- Start engine, run for 3-5 seconds. Shut it off.
- Fill pump.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until fluid level stays constant.
- Start engine and SLOWLY turn wheel for 3-5 seconds. Shut off.
- Fill pump.
- Repeat 6 and 7
- Once fluid level stays even and you can turn the wheel lock to lock you’re done.
Be patient, take your time.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers