Wanted F2 motor mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAO

Threads
1976 F2. Need front engine mounts, clutch fork and spring (4sp), thermostat housing, oil filter base, alternator mounting bracket and alternator upper tensioner, F2 valve cover

I Think I posted this ad twice but not sure...

rubber engine mounts
or

the brackets that were / are factory riveted to frame folks remove when a GM V8 is installed ?

TH still avail.
I've got your alt bracket. $40 + ride

I have the fork, clutch spring and the thermostat housing. Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send you pics.
I also have a single engine mount that bolts directly to the block and sits on the rubber engine mount.

rubber engine mounts
or

the brackets that were / are factory riveted to frame folks remove when a GM V8 is installed ?
Hey, I'm looking for the actual brackets, not the rubber ones. Exactly the ones one tosses when a chevy is installed

If you want to get it all in one place, I can probably help. Still unclear tho. Do you need the motor mount brackets that were riveted to the frame ?

I Pm's u pics of what i have , and my asking price for both

i can also advise U on how to property reattach then per toyota chassis builders guide with rivets i am currently using grade 10.9 metric hardware & spot welding

i did consult a commercial structure engineer about the flex not to weld a bolt , rivit or nut to the frame or any bracket unless Toyota had a factory stitch weld

so far it meets and exceeds factory specs with 10.9 double flange smooth hardware .....

the pics and price with med flat ride i gave U early yesterday is best i can do ,

i will make 1 caution remark

look for bent one's for another form of a gerry GM rig install , where they levee them in and then install v8 / hence bent and not good

the ones in my pics came from $OR used parts .......

- if u know of any mud links or threads that clearly lay out in a engineered type DE-ttailoed plan or diagram the spacing from those 2 ft brackets as reference points to the new location of my tubes and split case cross member l brackts i have to hahve all roughed in prior to powder koting ?

I will simply give U both brakcts ..........

i have hunted hours for a 1974 frame upgrade to a 86 fj60 2F and gear boxes h55 & NO luck ?

i am working with 5 different frame charts out of oem toyota shop manuals and some details are NOT cleaer or spelled out in kanji or english

trade info for 2 brackets & my pateneted way to sneek in new bolts and hold them in place . NO welding involved ....

thanks for any help either way

kindly matt

DSCN2347.JPG

cruiser parts .net has both small & big rivets oem #'s .

thats where i got my 2 smaples from ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom