Wanted F Exhaust Manifold or 2F Down Pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 1971 F exhaust manifold or down pipe for 1984 2F manifold - entire down pipe or flanged section that mounts to a 2F manifold. Thanks.
IMG_0476[1].JPG

There’s a guy who just posted parting out a 60 series here a day or two ago. Might have your down pipe. :)

I've got down pipes from 60 series, manifold to near cat.
I was under the impression the 60 down pipe hits something on a 40 and needs to be rotated slightly to clear.
if you just need a stub that would fit in a flat rate box, that would be easiest.

I was under the impression the 60 down pipe hits something on a 40 and needs to be rotated slightly to clear.
if you just need a stub that would fit in a flat rate box, that would be easiest.
I am installing a 1984 2F engine in a 1971 FJ40. The down pipe is larger and the flange is different for the 2F engine. I could make a 2F
I can make a 2F down pipe flanged section (stub) work. Do you still have one available?

I've used SOR's bare manifold flange p/n 046-04AC-A with custom bent pipe and been very pleased... $40 plus S&H

Call Classic Cruisers outside of Salida (Poncha springs to be exact) . They may be able to help and close if you wish to inspect before pulling the trigger.
Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom