Builds Evolution of a Land Cruiser: My 80's build thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kirk's not on MUD much anymore with his fabrication business expanding fast over the years.

I was an early employee at his company back in the day. I learned a lot from hanging out and helping Kirk. He's by far one of the more imaginative designers and fab guys I have ever met.

This is his company: http://www.aemquality.com/

I can't tell you how many thousands of aluminum seat backs for Boeing and Airbus we bent up back in the mid-2000's. :lol:

Kirk's not on MUD much anymore with his fabrication business expanding fast.

I learned a lot from hanging out and helping Kirk. He's by far one of the more imaginative designers and fab guys I have ever met.
He's got mad skills no question.

Color is quite beautiful.

Thank your sir! Not too bad for $20 in rattle can eh? Rustoleum "Hammered Gray". I've had really good results with their line of metallic paints.

Kirk's not on MUD much anymore with his fabrication business expanding fast over the years.

I was an early employee at his company back in the day. I learned a lot from hanging out and helping Kirk. He's by far one of the more imaginative designers and fab guys I have ever met.

This is his company: http://www.aemquality.com/

I can't tell you how many thousands of aluminum seat backs for Boeing and Airbus we bent up back in the mid-2000's. :lol:

Did he ever build any 80 stuff production? That rear bumper was a work of art.

Wife just bought me a Sony A58 SLR with 3 lens ... and Adobe Photoshop Light room!!! She treats me good... usually :hillbilly:

NICE! That should be good for the business venture. Can't build a reputable fab shop with potato quality pictures :) I use Photoshop CS5 and do my edits of RAW files in Bridge which is essentially like Lightroom.

Did he ever build any 80 stuff production? That rear bumper was a work of art.

He did not. He built some stuff for friends but never mass produced. He did not have the time with the big commercial accounts he has.

And he also knew no 80 series owner was going to pay the money he would need to ask for his products even to eek out $20 profit.

NICE! That should be good for the business venture. Can't build a reputable fab shop with potato quality pictures :) I use Photoshop CS5 and do my edits of RAW files in Bridge which is essentially like Lightroom.
Ya RAW is all I'll shoot as well and edit in Light Room. I've been taking all my pics with my phone and it shows. @HAAANK is doing my website and he needs quality pics. Camera should be here tomorrow!!

Home stretch fellas!

GCWvzQSh.jpg
Looks like a million bucks! Got my amber led lights today!

Sweet! Still need help installing them? You got my number!

Jose I saw u do the rear heater by pass can u tell me what size for the hose I want to do the same like you thanks

Hey man - I don't remember the size off the top of my head, but I wanna say it's the standard 5/8" heater hose you typically find

Sweet! Still need help installing them? You got my number!

Hey man - I don't remember the size off the top of my head, but I wanna say it's the standard 5/8" heater hose you typically find

Pretty sure it's 5/8 as well. Quick search for PHH should confirm.

:popcorn:

I am in a holding pattern on my final design.... waiting to see your LED and bumper installed.

Drum roll.......:rimshot:

Great looking bumper!

Thing looks mean!!! Awesome job, love it. Now you are making me second guess my hooped tube bumper.... Might be time for a change..

Thanks, and DO IT! Nothing wrong with a makeover every now and then. I'm sure you could easily sell it here on MUD

that's T1T$ !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom