Builds Euro 1HD-FT Turbo Diesel/H151F 5 Speed Manual LHD 96' USA Swap

They are right around 2350 I believe. 60mph is dead on at 2200 rpm. Not sure if it would be different with an auto since I don't know what the factory OD 4th is. The 1HD-FT also probably makes torque lower down in the rpm range compared to the 1FZ
I am running also 2350 @65mph. 285/75r16 old tires. George installed in the transfer case the two kits TTPTK80 (part time) and HF2AOD-CB 10% over drive. The vehicle is a 93 with a 1HDFT&H151.

gifu

Yup. The 5th gear sucks in the H150/151 tranny.

The new h152 has a significantly better ratio.
And I believe that marks or someone now offers a better 5th gear ratio but of course that requires rebuilding the entire box.

Nostradamus

SILVER Star
Hey guys,
Just finished the 80 conversion that I mentioned a few pages ago. In January I was done with the drivetrain and put 12K miles on the vehicle while building the 'camper' part in the back. By early June I finished and took it on a 8K miles trip to Alaska from the SF bay Area. I wrote a blog with the details if anyone is interested... Got about 8 offers on the road to buy the vehicle. I figured $300K should cover my time. Parts would be free. It drove like a dream. I had two screws come loose on the AC condenser which I fixed in 2 minutes. With the boxes on the roof I got 21 mpg average.

That was a super cool blog - thanks for sharing/inspiring...

Top Bottom