Dobinsons Dealers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im looking to purchase some Dobinsons springs and shocks and have read several posts about having trouble finding stock in the US. I was planning to call their main office in Florida, but does anyone have any recommendations for stocking dealers (prefereably on the east coast) that I should check with?

Im looking to purchase some Dobinsons springs and shocks and have read several posts about having trouble finding stock in the US. I was planning to call their main office in Florida, but does anyone have any recommendations for stocking dealers (prefereably on the east coast) that I should check with?
What do you need, and I can check right away for you?

You can buy directly from them on Amazon. That's what I did for my old sequoia last summer. Ships from their office in Florida with FedEx.

Had a similar issue. Ordered a lift kit yesterday, turns out some of the stuff is out of stock and won't be back in stock for over a month and a half. @crikeymike I sent in an email contact form to your website about it, to see if you happen to have the stuff I'm looking for in stock. Hoping I don't have to wait 2 months to fix my blown out suspension 🤞

This is who I ordered through in 2018 ...

David Otero

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
1970 NW 129th Ave Suite 108
Miami, FL 33182
Tel: (305) 424-8353
Cel: (786) 508-4962
E-Mail: David@dobinsonusa.com
Visit our Website Dobinsons Direct
Follow us on Facebook

Had a similar issue. Ordered a lift kit yesterday, turns out some of the stuff is out of stock and won't be back in stock for over a month and a half. @crikeymike I sent in an email contact form to your website about it, to see if you happen to have the stuff I'm looking for in stock. Hoping I don't have to wait 2 months to fix my blown out suspension 🤞
I wrote back right away. So many parts are selling thru, and it's not just huge demand in the USA, Australia's shutdown was only about 2 months and they've been back to mostly normal since then, but sales and demand over there has also been really high for all of 2020, so it's been slow to get restocked over here.

I wrote back right away. So many parts are selling thru, and it's not just huge demand in the USA, Australia's shutdown was only about 2 months and they've been back to mostly normal since then, but sales and demand over there has also been really high for all of 2020, so it's been slow to get restocked over here.
Oh yeah, I'm not surprised! Supply chain problems all over... Fingers crossed there happens to be some somewhere, else I might just have to sit and wait!! I mean, it could be worse 😆

Same thing happened with my order placed in August.

Right after I pulled the trigger, I was told the rear coils were out of stock and that they had to special order from Oz.

The wrong ones were sent to their Florida hub and they had to re-order.

Just got the tracking today saying it was sent out and should arrive at my shop in NY on Thursday.

Same thing happened with my order placed in August.

Right after I pulled the trigger, I was told the rear coils were out of stock and that they had to special order from Oz.

The wrong ones were sent to their Florida hub and they had to re-order.

Just got the tracking today saying it was sent out and should arrive at my shop in NY on Thursday.

glad you’re getting it all in now though! I’m sure we’re not the only ones—if anyone is looking through this thread just be prepared for delays, since it sounds like most of the distributors I’ve contacted don’t have anything in stock. Seems like most of them must ship directly from dobinsons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom