DEAL ENDED-Great deals on parts through Toyota (March 2022) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my "order delayed" email from Serra Toyota of Decatur. High volume of orders apparently. Don't know how that happened
My stuff just shipped. Glad I wasnt in a rush

Anyone else still waiting on their order?

I’ve tried to get in contact with Eric via email and phone with no luck.

I only had a few hundred worth of tie rods and steering parts. My order was 3/23/2022

I received one of two orders. A missing part was shipped a few days later. Checking the status of the 2nd order a couple of months ago it showed "shipped" but no indication of being charged to my credit card, no tracking number, dates etc. I just considered it a waste of time pursuing it any further. Eric is a winey loser that most likely was fired or quit.

LMAO shouldn't that be considered stealing by now?

I'm waiting for the next crazy sale myself. I want to stash a 22250-66050.
Still cheaper to order something like that from japan. But the deal was crazy for ordering big/heavy parts considering the free shipping.

Also any charges on your card should have "timed out". Not stealing at this point, just unfulfilled orders.

I only had a few hundred worth of tie rods and steering parts. My order was 3/23/2022
Which dealer was this?

@ 45% off the part still would cost 650$. You can get it any day of the week for 450$ from japan.
Care to share a link to this mystical any day of week Japan source that discounts OEM parts 60%+ off US MSRP list? Cuz I'll buy it right now. Thanks.

I am still waiting to receive a single part. I spoke to Eric at the end of October, and he told me he has all of my parts except the short block, which was delayed. I want him to send all the parts together, but damn, it's been a long a$$ time.

Care to share a link to this mystical any day of week Japan source that discounts OEM parts 60%+ off US MSRP list? Cuz I'll buy it right now. Thanks.
@COYS you can buy this right now from any source for even less than that; I have all the info right here. I'll leave it there and not share any pertinent details with anyone on this forum because that's what forums are for; hoarding information and leaving as ambiguous details as possible for others to decipher. I hope this helps!

I got a call from Eric last week asking for updated cc information. He said they are still plugging away on orders.
My order should be on its way now. At this point, I don't really remember what I bought.
I got tired of waiting and canceled mine.

Next time you guys should spread out a little. There were several online parts dealers in SET participating in this deal.

isnt this 50% off sale about twice a year?
sounds like we are about due for the next one
If you see one let us know. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a sale like this. But I’m not that clued in either…

isnt this 50% off sale about twice a year?
sounds like we are about due for the next one
I need another short block. At the rate the first one I ordered "shipped" I should order two more the nest time this deal comes around.

I need another short block. At the rate the first one I ordered "shipped" I should order two more the nest time this deal comes around.
any luck with that? My short block now shows shipped, but I have not had a call or email about delivery. I got the rest of my stuff about 2 months ago. Apparently the short block arrived to them at the same time, you would think they would want that out of their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom