DEAL ENDED-Great deals on parts through Toyota (March 2022) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric has been great to deal with. For those interested, I placed my orders at the end of March and that is where they are at on the list.
Same here, Eric Francis is usually never available via telephone but always responds in a timely manner via email. He will be running my invoices today or tomorrow for my purchases made in March as well.

Ordered 3/23 and got a call from them confirming payment info and tentative ship date of 7/6. So they are getting there. I’m ready for this deal to happen again as there were many parts I forgot to order last go-round.

Anyone know when we might expect another one of these sales?

I’m guessing next year, same time. Check out Bosch Toyota in MA. They have great prices and I never pay taxes with them. What are you looking to get?

I’m guessing next year, same time. Check out Bosch Toyota in MA. They have great prices and I never pay taxes with them. What are you looking to get?
Looking to save up my pennies and grab a block, head and whatever else I can (maybe) afford. What were your estimated costs on head and cams? Also, I think your block cost was $2850 with shipping--how far do they have to ship that for you? (I'm in SoCal, so probably farther.)

Looking to save up my pennies and grab a block, head and whatever else I can (maybe) afford. What were your estimated costs on head and cams? Also, I think your block cost was $2850 with shipping--how far do they have to ship that for you? (I'm in SoCal, so probably farther.)
My block was $2760 + shipping which should be around $300 coming from Japan to TN.

The head was less than $1200

Cams were less than $400 each

Harness was less than $400

Rad was $300

Power steering px hose away was $200

Etc.

pretty damn cheap. Ended up cancelling the cams and head. I probably don’t need the block either but what the hell for the price, may as well have one.

My block was $2760 + shipping which should be around $300 coming from Japan to TN.

The head was less than $1200

Cams were less than $400 each

Harness was less than $400

Rad was $300

Power steering px hose away was $200

Etc.

pretty damn cheap. Ended up cancelling the cams and head. I probably don’t need the block either but what the hell for the price, may as well have one.
Yeah saw your note on cancellations, figured you might still recall the prices, thanks! Also, if the parts will ship directly from Japan--then I'm 3,000 miles closer. :) Someone (maybe two someones) posted a big list of new parts for a complete engine build, might be a good time to revisit. Who was that--@COYS?

Yeah saw your note on cancellations, figured you might still recall the prices, thanks! Also, if the parts will ship directly from Japan--then I'm 3,000 miles closer. :) Someone (maybe two someones) posted a big list of new parts for a complete engine build, might be a good time to revisit. Who was that--@COYS?
9k miles on the long block, a crap ton of 80mph blasts up and down valleys of the west coast, zilch oil consumption and pulling strong! If I was missing any parts, I probably would have been found out by now. Enjoy.

9k miles on the long block, a crap ton of 80mph blasts up and down valleys of the west coast, zilch oil consumption and pulling strong! If I was missing any parts, I probably would have been found out by now. Enjoy.
Great to hear. I meant time for *me* to revisit your list--because most of my stuff is old enough to be in college...

Bringing back from the dead…

Not sure anyone is still waiting on parts, but my order of a full exhaust from Decatur Toyota finally showed up last week. Only took 5 months to fill the order 🙄.

In the end, the wait wasn’t an inconvenience as I am just putting the parts on the shelf for future use, but I do think the wait time was unacceptable. Lesson learned for future orders.

Regardless, the parts arrived well packed and the order is complete.

51E024AF-C438-4131-9D7D-3E07A9A3B68D.jpeg

Still waiting on two orders... And I'm just right down the road, so no shipping involved.
I'm not too worried about it, unless some of the parts go NLA before they get them...

We all should trade notes if when this sale happens again. I’m not ordering from Decatur again unless everyone else sucks at fulfillment.

My radiator finally shipped and is due to arrive today. After several emails, they needed to figure out better packaging to avoid shipping damage. Will know how that works out this afternoon.

Definitely someone let the rest of us know if a sale like that happens again.

I’m still waiting for my entire order. The expected delivery date for the consumables are first week of September. No idea on the short block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom