Day at the beach - June 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
A day of fun in the sun :cool:

When: Sunday June 9th

Where: Sheeps bridge next to the water. See last years trip (click here > Day at the Beach 2012

Meeting here at 8:15am and leaving from: (click here > Pima Rd & Pinnacle Peak Rd Map here at the gas station on the North side of Pinnacle peak, west of Pima.

Easy dirt road travel with some soft sand and water crossings so 4WD required but nothing hard or technical on this trip. A good trip to bring the spouse, kids, friends, or dog.

We plan to park and hang out for a while so bring some food, water, and some shade if you have a pop up. Fishing, swimming, eating, checking out the bridge, rope swinging, grilling, hanging out - you get the picture. Time to relax and have a good time - you've earned it! :D

The CSC grill will be there to help in grilling. I also will bring an extra CB if anyone needs to borrow it for the day.

Any and all welcome...You in?

Last edited:
what, no hot spring soak ?

not in town :frown:

I should be in. Have to check my calendar I too have an extra cb and ant for any one that needs one and am willing to bring anything that we might need (table awning food etc) ill keep y'all posted

Eric, you know I am in, thanks for setting this up. Looks like it will be great time for all!

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Eric, you know I am in,

Good seeing you today. Your 80 is coming together nicely with the new leather and the York set up. Lets get her on the trail!

Sarah and I are in.

Its been a long year and a half since I was there last on a small run > mental health day

Bummer... won't make it.
Jami and I will be at a beach south of the border that weekend.

Planning to be there. :bounce:

I would like to go as would my brother in law. Neither of us are CSC members, but we do both own white FZJ80's. Any issue with our attendance at this run?
I would be happy to join CSC, need the sticker:D

Nope not at all

Any and all welcome...You in?

..we do both own white FZJ80's. Any issue with our attendance at this run?
I would be happy to join CSC, need the sticker:D

CSC, AZTLCA, or no affiliation - its all good. Come check it out...I know there are a lot of folks I meet at the dealership that own Land Cruisers and lurk the forums. This would be a great opportunity to come out and see other like-minded folks using their Cruisers to get outdoors. :steer:

CSC, AZTLCA, or no affiliation - its all good. Come check it out...I know there are a lot of folks I meet at the dealership that own Land Cruisers and lurk the forums. This would be a great opportunity to come out and see other like-minded folks using their Cruisers to get outdoors. :steer:

I got a lot of yellow paper that says Camelback Toyota at the top:cheers:

I plan on being there :beer:

I have been amiss from meetings and runs for WAY too long with work, and having to be on the road to the cabin construction site every Friday afternoon, however I am going to try to make this. Its been too long since I partaked in the Yota brotherhood with you SOB's...!

IN!

I would go, but there is an M1 clinic at Rio Salado Sportsmans club that day... $500 M1 Grande > day at the beach for me..

Bump any news on water levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom