Daddy you have to keep up with the Foo!!! Build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So here are the bushings. I'll have to order front ones as well. @Robkc

Wow you were not kidding about shredding that bushing. I think that is the worst I have seen.

So the Colorado trip has been a success. I got to spend a week wheeling exploring the south part of Colorado. The rig performed awesome. So far all the work I've done to it here are couple of thoughts. The suspension is little firm on the rocky roads even running 20 psi in the tires but rides awesome on the highway and crawls like a champ. So I would say a good compromise. I climbed up to 14110 feet and my engine did not go over 199.4 degrees most of the time it ran 188 to 194 super happy about that. Roof top tent. Great purchase. Even though it sits pretty high never had the feeling of being tippy or top heavy. The whole set up is less than 100 pounds. Power. Only time I wish I had more was going through Kansas on the way back with a head wind the lx was searching for gears and lack of power was certainly evident. But I hope to fix that problem here shortly. Bushings the only failure on this trip. I'll go with the arb two piece design and see. Since the replacements are shot only after 6 months of use. This is what I was hoping to do with this vehicle and so far it has helped me meet some amazing people. Create unforgetable memories and I hope to keep her going for a long time to come.

Last edited:
You know when it is a Black Bear when it climbs a tree.

Completed my winch swap today engo 10k to Smittybilt 12k. Fits like a glove

image.jpeg

Couple of my favorite pics from the last event.

IMG_6500.JPG
HD Link is on. It's beefy and for 106 bucks shipped with tie rod ends. I'll give it a try

I saw the facebook post and thought that you painted your rig brown!

I saw the facebook post and thought that you painted your rig brown!
lol.....she is back to black....ton of dust this time around.

IMG_0523.JPG

I had to change this ac idler pulley. It started to make some noise on the way home from Arkansas. Much better. I'll change the other idler next time I'll take the battery out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom