CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

45 rear approved by customer and will be finished up.

J

IMG_20170725_111219701.jpg

Great to see them again!

Jason, I'm out. An HJ61 just followed me home and that has drained the piggy bank.

I'll have to get a California edition bumper from you down the road sometime.

I'm still in for the carpet set and payment will be coming soon.

Jason, I'm out. An HJ61 just followed me home and that has drained the piggy bank.

I'll have to get a California edition bumper from you down the road sometime.

I'm still in for the carpet set and payment will be coming soon.

No worries at all.. That happened to me with a D90 and then a D110 a few years back.... I understand.

J

PM me with price and timeframe. I may take his place. I almost bought a hitch, which I need, but this will take its place

Thanks. Will this bumper require removal of the cross brace

Just got home off a trip and this bad boy was waiting for me!
Cant wait to mock it up, thanks Jason @reevesci for all the hard work and great communication! Your work is top notch quality!

bumper1.jpg

Got a nice FAT parking ticket yesterday for not having a front license plate-----> no front bumper. When you get moved and are up and running again I would love to talk to you about getting a front bumper in your work queue.

Got a nice FAT parking ticket yesterday for not having a front license plate-----> no front bumper. When you get moved and are up and running again I would love to talk to you about getting a front bumper in your work queue.

We can make that happen. I' should have the new 60 front available to show in a couple of weeks.

J

I only have 2 bumpers for customers left to build and I'M DONE with all fab and the shop will be cleaned out. It feels weird to tell customers "no" but it'll be for the better. Also pains me to throw usable scrap in the trash.

I got steel pricing from my new local supplier and its 4.3% higher than what I'm pay now, so pricing may not even change from that aspect.

J

I absolutely love my TT rear bumper!! The design is well thought out, super durable, and looks more natural on my '60 than stock. At first I thought it was too expensive, but after receiving it and installing it, I realize it's a great deal. Jason does impressive work. My bumper arrived in perfect shape, everything was expertly packed with all the correct hardware (He even sent one extra of each needed piece). Doing business with him is painless, he promptly answers questions and is a straight shooter. I was so happy with the bumper, I knew that I wanted TT roof rack as well. I'm still waiting on the freight delivery, but I got the mounts and hardware yesterday. I spent quite some time reveling in the American made quality. Can't hardly wait for my next tax return as I need sliders. I'll post up some pictures in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom