CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P1171415.jpg

P1171396.jpg

The MTT technical yota

Fightertown Paintball? I need to get out there...

great pics luzercruzer :clap:

Fightertown Paintball? I need to get out there...

yah but its goin to bwe at a field out past the pvpp this sunday

Last nights eclipse...

So I stayed up way to late to see the eclipse and take some pictures. Unfortunately, there was some cloud cover, so the pics maybe aren't what they could have been.:frown:

DSC_6346.jpg

DSC_6371.jpg

DSC_6424.jpg

That last picture is awesome! I forgot about the eclipse last night :frown:.

That last picture is awesome! I forgot about the eclipse last night :frown:.

You didn't miss much... I was up and the cloud cover was so thick that once it reached full eclipse, you couldn't see it through the clouds.

That last pic is great!! Good job for cloud cover.

No biggie Eric, you can see the next one! :grinpimp:

West Clear Creek

A nice one of a trip in Sept to West Clear Creek. Probably full of snow and ice now. Sounds kinda fun.

IMG_3568.jpg

Where on West Clear Creek is this? I use to hike down on Tramway Trail years ago, First time I was down there (72) the friend I went with say he hear it was a paved road with a parking lot at the trail head. We took my Opel GT. Got within a hundred yards of the trail head. After that I took my 62 Impala until 74 when I bought my first cruiser. Trout fishing was great back then. Rainbows and Browns. Did have to find a area to camp where the beavers didn't keep you up all night.

it was here

Where on West Clear Creek is this?.

Map attached....north of 260 at FR149. We camped on a finger up there...then marched down a pretty steep trough to the creek. It was really nice. There were some little fish in the pond. I was archiving pictures and found this one.

west_clear_creek.jpg

wclear creek topo.jpg

Near Sedona AZ

P1010125.JPG

Near Munds Park AZ

P2210010.JPG

P2210011.JPG

Last edited:
funny, dude...Schotts - yuk yuk

Hey, whats that marker say on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back