CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do they have something that de-minaturizes the item in the photo? :rolleyes:

One of my favorites from the Moab trip this year. Cruising along the Green river on White Rim, stuck the cam out the window and resulted in this.:hillbilly: In my experience, White Rim and Lockhart are two top, fantastic drives, if you have not been, your drive experience is lacking.:cool:

green_1.jpg

This one of Rob's does it for me. Not that it's a fantastic pic, it's about the spot, one of the switchbacks about half way down Shaffer. On that little straight, where Brittan is, your tight to this huge wall, the view out the windows, sunroof, is really really :cool::eek:, literally acres of vertical wall, as far as you can see. It is one of those spots that make you feel like an ant. I have tried to put it in the cam, not going to happen, just have to enjoy it for the brief time when there. :hillbilly:

attachment.php

When I went up schafer, I stopped about 2/3 of the way up and took a different angle. Then at the top the view was different yet again as a storm was blowing in and finally, back to Moab thru Long Canyon was in a snowstorm with serious winds. What fun and scenery...

misc_Pix 042.jpg

misc_Pix 043.jpg

misc_Pix 045.jpg

how CUTE

:rolleyes:

:cool:

Until you try to pick up one of those beany baby look alikes...and get an a** full of teeth and claws from Momma.

Pretty cool you could stay for a month Phil. Thats the way to do it in a place like that if you have the opportunity - theres so much to explore and see.

Until you try to pick up one of those beany baby look alikes...and get an a** full of teeth and claws from Momma.

hence the :rolleyes:

plus, I have hated the word "cute" ever since I learned it :bang:

Hiking near Anchorage

My dog, Pandy on a winter hike in the Chugach Mountains. Anchorage is in the background.

P1010018.JPG.jpg

Flathead Lake.

Cabinet Mtns. just outside of Libby, Mt.

10-17-2007-10.jpg

10-17-2007-22.jpg

Game & Fish Decoy outside of Dubois Wy.

I was busted taking pictures of it.:D

10-17-2007-08.jpg

10-17-2007-09.jpg

San Diego, Mission Beach, August 2010

SanDiego2010261.jpg

San Diego (Ocean Beach), Ocean Beach Pier Cafe, August 2010

Fantastic fried clams BTW...

SanDiego2010230.jpg

Random...