CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why not post up some of your favorite random photos ...

You realize by now this is a can of worms, right? :D

Can you guess this one?

DSC_3968.jpg

So Michael gave me a heads up on a piece of software called Photomatix. I took one of the pictures I posted up earlier and tried it. A definate improvement. What do you think?

original.jpg

photomatix.jpg

Mike, im guessing one of those glow in the dark necklaces being swung around by a sugar induced kid on a time exposure.

Shannon, I like the effect the new program does on your picture.

Cool stuff....

Mike, im guessing one of those glow in the dark necklaces being swung around by a sugar induced kid on a time exposure.

Plausible, but negative. It's the city of Houston, shot from the window of the small plane taking off towards Baton Rouge...:)

murf-albums-cruiser-picture10817-colorado-river-grand-canyon-exiting-bright-angel-campground-heading-up-bright-angel-trail-via-bridge.jpg

Another Grand canyon shot (not enough disc space to cature the amazing beauty). Although shot on a not-so-fancy digital camera, it brings back alot of great memories from last year.

a run last year on the loop past martinez cabin going past the mill

martinezcanyonmill.jpg

Last edited:
here is one of mine from the '08 500...

477951435_6nVpu-X1.jpg

Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico & Cholla Bay, Sonora, Mexico 8/2009

100_0482.jpg

100_0520.jpg

100_0521.jpg

I don't always like the tilt-shift (seems a bit overdone lately) but that's a nice shot.

i know what you mean, but two years ago it seemed pretty cool...

...ok, two years ago it was already dead as disco.:D

Th 500 shot: I thought it was cool...

Almost looks like a picture of a scale model to me

Random Pics From My Previous Life

Once upon a time I was a shipbuilder - below are 54' and 80 Patrol Boats built for Venezuela and an R&D project I had - a 150' hydorfoil catamaran - all shots are in Lake Ponchartrain...

54' PB.jpg

80' PB 401.JPG

ecat.jpg

more pix

and in the continuing spirit of fun fast boats, my favorite project was the Mark V...

mk5soc.gif

MKV-C5 loadout.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom