CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Profitt's Cruisers has some nice showroom lights

26155164_545550582475598_3433069713058430976_n_zpsdhyitfoz.jpg

The new job will occasionally toss in something that is cool for the history buff in me. I have been picking up loads of Magnetite in Hanover New Mexico. Crazy little 2 lane through time to get there. Planning on a visit to the Post office for more info soon.

The old Headframe, first thing you see on the way in;
007.JPG

Today's Hanover Post Office;
011.JPG

From what I've read, across the road (and to the left) is the old Post Office. Still has an old iron safe inside;
012.JPG

General Store;
015.JPG

And a cemetery on the East side of the creek;
017.JPG

Thanks for sharing John, I'm a history buff as well - good stuff

check this out: A 1964 Ford pickup grafted into a 1994 Impala with a LT1 v8 . it incorporated the entire chassis (rides great), the dash, AC, everything except the body. pretty neat concept that was pulled off nicely

1219171346a.jpg
1219171346.jpg

ChevySilveradoPhil back in 1978 on 36's:grinpimp:

View attachment 1624779

MEMORY LANE ALERT! **

The only tires I remember back in those days you could get in 36" was:

Ground Hawgs, Monster Mudders, or the Dick Cepek Quiet Giants....those look like Hawgs to me.:D

(funny the irrelevant details I can remember :rolleyes:)

MEMORY LANE ALERT! **

The only tires I remember back in those days you could get in 36" was:

Ground Hawgs, Monster Mudders, or the Dick Cepek Quiet Giants....those look like Hawgs to me.:D

(funny the irrelevant details I can remember :rolleyes:)

I was running 36 Ground Hawgs when I raced Arizona's first mud bog race in 1978 at Giesla Arizona and took 1st place in my class

Kelly Safari AT IIRC
Monster Mudders came out with ~38" about the same time

Where was that?

I was running 36 Ground Hawgs when I raced Arizona's first mud bog race in 1978 at Giesla Arizona and took 1st place in my class

Kelly Safari AT IIRC
Monster Mudders came out with ~38" about the same time

The Gisela mud bogs...a regular thing for my family in the late 70's early 80's when I lived in Payson. They should bring that back!

The Gisela mud bogs...a regular thing for my family in the late 70's early 80's when I lived in Payson. They should bring that back!

If you were at the first race I was the first vehicle to enter the bog, being the last person to sign up.:eek: No crowd control so everyone was standing at the edge of the bog.:rofl: After my WFO bog entrance the people that were not drunk or stupid quickly moved away for the next vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom