CSC members list (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUSH55 said:
Jared Pitts, holy crap!!
Howdy! Like, Holy Crap, again. Here's another Piggy in the Party. You and Clay talked me into getting into CSCat Mingus Pigathon. Now, how's that work? Do you two guys have to split the commision? John

RHINO said:
yabba dabba doo, we pigs are going to take over the world!!!!!

Let's not exaggerate here, even with the awesome engineering and beauty of the pig and if you could get them all running and on the same trail at the same time you couldn't do it with four! Six maybe, four no frickin way! :bounce:

14 is the current count for the colorado swine-o-rama which i will be attending. mybe that'll be enough to conquer all you mortals :popcorn:

Hi, where did my membership application go? Sent it about two months ago with check for two T-shirts, nothing arrived yet :frown:, and I am not on the list? Any news on my status? Thanks in advance, Claudia

Phil? Got an answer for the lady?

Psst... I'm #39, if'n you want to put my mud name up there.

Sadly, I'm afraid I'm gone next month, though... I'm moving back home to GA. Wish I'd had more time to go on a run :(

TremorX said:
Psst... I'm #39, if'n you want to put my mud name up there.

Sadly, I'm afraid I'm gone next month, though... I'm moving back home to GA. Wish I'd had more time to go on a run :(

Sorry to hear your moving. I hope all works out.

Change made.

Maybe you can start a CSC chapter in GA:D

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
I just sent in my app today!

Argh ... except I forgot to include the $4 for shipping!! Guess I'll be sending out *another* check next week.

You can save the $4 shipping if you come down for the meeting:flipoff2:

"scubasteve" is Steve Hatfield CSC #008

Hi, Phil - If you want, add me as an update - Carl Miller, and what's my number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom