CSC March Meeting Agenda 3.18.2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC March Meeting Agenda 3.18.2016

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM NOTE: earlier start time

***CSC Shirts are in!***

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • CSC goals for 2016
  • Final discussion in a ONE TIME alternative North or West side meeting location/date

Will be there

I'll be out of town but look forward to the cliffs notes.

I'll be there.

I'll be there.. and my buddy is driving out from LA on Friday and I told him to meet me there... he has slightly lifted Taco.

I am planning on making my first meeting... . Looking forward to it! Is it in the Sonic parking lot? Just curious...

I'll bring my GoalZero lanterns and solar panel (Nomad7) if anybody wants to check them out. See you there,

I'll be there with some Lost and Found items from the Xmas party. The Warn 12k winch will be hard to part with however... still can't figure out why someone left that.

I am planning on making my first meeting... . Looking forward to it! Is it in the Sonic parking lot? Just curious...
Parking lot in between Sonic and QT

I believe the Warn 12K winch was mine... Even though I did not make the party you are referring to, This could be it...?? Not sure though... I seem to have lost mine somewhere! All I can remember is it was a Warn, 12K winch if that helps... ?? :bounce::bounce2::)

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

Brian - 2014 Tacoma he drove in from LA. Friend of @ScottyDog

Julee (future Mud name Morsel) - sister of Alvis (@Cruddz). Has a 2004 100 series

Jeff - brought his 1977 FJ40 with a cool electric power steering setup.

Darius @DTSkyCop brought his 1980 FJ40

Gian @OlBlueT4R brought his 1999 4runner

Dawson @crobow brought his 1977 FJ40

Paul @3_puppies gets the award for farthest traveled to a CSC meeting. He's from Helena, Montana and has a 2005 LX470

ROTM

Run Of The Month series is for everyone to get out with their trucks, regardless of skill level, so everyone can learn how to wheel safely. No one wants to see someone damage their truck.

February ROTM - Jason @jclarke450
led a run to Box Canyon on Sat. Feb 27th. For additional details - February ROTM 2/27/16 Most Likely Box Canyon

March ROTM - Kirk @Chaos55 is led a run to Sheep's Bridge for an overnight on March 19th - March ROTM

April ROTM - Richard @Otter will be leading an overnight trip to Montana Mountain. The date is still TBD.

May ROTM - Pete @verruckt1 is leading a trip to Mt Ord.

June ROTM - Eric @Pitch

July ROTM - Jason @jclarke450 discussed camping on the North Rim for a possible multi-day trip. North Rim/Jacob Lake July Trip

August ROTM - Need a volunteer for August

September ROTM - Alvis @Cruddz

Keep an eye on the forum for dates and threads for these runs. Summer months are perfect time to head north and get some altitude for cooler weather.

CSC GOALS FOR 2016

We want a ROTM for every month this year.

The Rubbish Bin thread has been started. If you go out on a run, help out with Leave No Trace by picking up trash and posting pics of your collections here.

ONE TIME MEETING LOCATION CHANGE

Discussion regarding an alternative meeting location seems to have settled on a meeting in Casa Grande, which could be attended by the Tucson members as well. It was put forth that the meeting could possibly take place on the 2nd Friday of the month.

Also, Norm @OffRoad Rage will be starting a thread for a monthly informal westside get-together. We will arrange a date for a formal CSC meeting on the westside.

ATTENDANCE

200s - 1
100s - 2
80s - 8 (FJ80s - 1, FZJ80s - 7)

40s - 3
FJ Cruisers - 2

4runner - 2
Tacoma - 2

Thanks to Jackson @medtro for taking pics.

Last edited:
Nice seeing several new faces and rigs. :cheers:

I had a great time meeting a lot of people too... Looking forward to getting out there on the trails with the group!

CSC1603_01.jpg
CSC1603_02.jpg
CSC1603_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom