CruiserYard 2fe kit

I'm sorry I can't help you

I have a carbed 2F and I'm curious what's driving you to want this kit? Seems a lot of money to not have to pull the choke when I start up in the morning....

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
SILVER Star

I'm sorry I can't help you

I have a carbed 2F and I'm curious what's driving you to want this kit? Seems a lot of money to not have to pull the choke when I start up in the morning....
Not just that, also adds a bit of driveability to the system, slight fuel efficiency, etc. The 2FE basically becomes a stroker 2F so making it a bit stronger. Really all depends on the general user.

While I've never driven one I also don't think I've seen where anyone built one and didn't like it, unless they were expecting V8 power. For what I intend to do with it(evening/weekend/camping rig) it should work great. It seems a 2FE + H55 is the shiznit if you want to keep it rather stockish and all Toyota.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor

While I've never driven one I also don't think I've seen where anyone built one and didn't like it, unless they were expecting V8 power. For what I intend to do with it(evening/weekend/camping rig) it should work great. It seems a 2FE + H55 is the shiznit if you want to keep it rather stockish and all Toyota.
That would be the cats meow.

I also have a 2fe engine mostly assembled, email me if interested. It's priced less than the kit as the head is not rebuilt.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

which is a scary thought...have we looked into the 70 series or 80 series throttle cables?
80 series, yes some but not closely. 80 series cable runs from accelerator pedal to cruise control box, then second cable from CC box to throttle body, IOW not directly from pedal to TB.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

Anyone used the 2fe kit from CruiserYard? I've about decided I wanna go with a 2FE but parts rigs aren't easy to come by around here. Seems a bit pricy, but I haven't really priced stuff out so who knows.
What else would I need to complete the swap, other than new tank or fuel pump?

2F, Complete 2FE Kit, Adds Electronic Fuel Injection to Your 2F
Inclusion of FJ62 tank, fuel pump, lines, and every other small item needed, would, IMO, would make for a complete kit.

Top Bottom