Cruiser Gear - Patches/Stickers/Shirts, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the feedback! Can i ask what you mean by "basic patches"? To make sure we're on the same page.

If you guys had the glow in the dark "Cruiser Gear" patch, or a cruiser gear logo patch, I'd buy them both right now (my 80 headliner has some messy spots from the previous owner that I'm trying to cover up with patches). I can understand doing the limited edition stuff in small runs, but some of the basic simple ones would be cool to have as an always available item.

I'm not sure if you guys know about blipshift.com? They do tshirts, a new one every two days, but they have two or three basic branded stickers and shirts that they always have available.

We have a new design inspired by old OEM parts packaging! Comes in a few colors!

ENTRY QTY TEQ PARTS SHIRT@2x.png

mockup-387cfea1_2048x2048.png

mockup-075366f8_2048x2048.png

TEQ Genuine Parts T-Shirt

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone else has had difficulty with Cruiser Gear? I’ve placed two orders through them in the last two years and each one has left me unhappy with their lack of customer service. They make cool gear without a doubt, but the way they have treated me as a customer has left a bad taste in my mouth and I would absolutely hesitate to order from them again. Posting this both as a question and as a heads up to anyone else thinking of buying from this vendor.
thanks!

Hello! I'm glad to see this thread resurrected. I forgot about it, I should start posting in it again.

I'd be happy to look into your orders and sort anything out shoot me an email at Blake@cruisergearshop.com

Hopefully others can chime in with any feedback they might have for us as well! Positive or negative, let's hear it!

We do have a section on our site of the most recent customer reviews that anybody can check out. Keeps us accountable! 🍻

Thanks for all the support we get from Mud members!
Blake
Cruiser Gear owner

Hello! I'm glad to see this thread resurrected. I forgot about it, I should start posting in it again.

I'd be happy to look into your orders and sort anything out shoot me an email at Blake@cruisergearshop.com

Hopefully others can chime in with any feedback they might have for us as well! Positive or negative, let's hear it!

We do have a section on our site of the most recent customer reviews that anybody can check out. Keeps us accountable! 🍻

Blake
Cruiser Gear owner
Blake,

Thank you for your response and professionalism. I really appreciate you taking the time to make things right. I fully back Cruiser Gear once again. 👍🏻

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone else has had difficulty with Cruiser Gear? I’ve placed two orders through them in the last two years and each one has left me unhappy with their lack of customer service. They make cool gear without a doubt, but the way they have treated me as a customer has left a bad taste in my mouth and I would absolutely hesitate to order from them again. Posting this both as a question and as a heads up to anyone else thinking of buying from this vendor.
thanks!
After posting this, Blake from Cruiser Gear reached out to me and made it right. Cruiser Gear makes cool stuff and ultimately stands behind it. Can’t ask for much more than that.

Oooh - gotta get me a patch!

Blake
Cruiser Gear owner

I have placed about 4-5? orders of with Cruiser Gear - really cool unique gear. Yes. I have the Ugly Xmas sweater among other things.

My experiences have been top notch. Here's my one CS example - ordered some cool stickers, yeah - I'm a big 10 year old :) , the package was short by a qty of 2. no biggie - I emailed with my order number and not only got a personal email from Blake that day, but the replacement order (plus a Cruiser Gear sticker) was in my mailbox days later. In my opinion, things aren't always going to be perfect - it's how situations are handled that resonates with me. Mine with CG have been great.

Actually one minor gripe...I haven't won the giveaway!!!! ;) OK...I can't wait to see the next build...any teasers??

Any chance you guys reprint the early shirts, and offer more than one color per design again? So many great designs I’d buy again in multiple colors. I use to buy shirts all the time till selection became limited and they sell out too quick.

Any chance you guys reprint the early shirts, and offer more than one color per design again? So many great designs I’d buy again in multiple colors. I use to buy shirts all the time till selection became limited and they sell out too quick.
Hey thanks for the support over the years! It has been a while since we've offered multiple colors per design. The reason we used to be able to do that was we were using a print-on-demand factory in California to print our shirts for us. We mainly used the POD factory so that we would not have to house all the t-shirt inventory our small spare bedroom which I was running the entire business out of. Since we did not have to store the inventory we could offer any and every color of shirt material under the sun. (BTW even though there were 10+ shirt colors to choose from, 95% of our customers chose black, charcoal, or navy blue haha)

The downside to using a print-on-demand service to produce our shirts is that we did not have any control over product quality or shipping times. Without getting too technical, suffice it to say that print-on-demand factories use a different type of print process which looks fine at first glance but after a few washes is evident that it is not nearly as durable compared to silkscreen printing. Plus it could take them anywhere from 10-30 days for the factory to ship out one shirt. No bueno.

We now professionally print all of our shirts in-house so we can control quality, and we have shelves upon shelves of inventory ready to ship so we can control fulfillment times. The downside to printing them ourselves and storing inventory in-house is it makes offering multiple colorways of one shirt design not as feasible. But we'll take the many pro's over that one con. If that makes sense.

When it comes to stock-outs, keep checking back often, assuming the shirt design is not being discontinued, it will be restocked. And we usually have shirts restocked within 2 or so weeks of it selling out!

🍻 - blake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom