Cruiser Gear - Patches/Stickers/Shirts, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will order the 30 oz. tumbler for myself and a few shirts, I will wait after Christmas so the chaos would die down a bit. Love all the shirt prints that you have.

Bump for these guys! Love your patches, drinkware and t-shirts!! Awesome Christmas presents. #12daysofchristmas

View attachment 1730543
Hello fellow Cruiser Heads! We thought it would better to centralize this information so as to not clutter the forum and make it easier for people to find the products. We will use this thread to announce new products from Cruiser Gear. We release a new limited edition patch every month as well as new stickers and shirts. We will post a photo of the product and a link to it.

Feel free to reply with photos of your Cruiser Gear products that you already have and love, or to post inquiries or suggestions here about our products past/current/future!

If you haven't checked us out yet come stop on by! www.CruiserGearShop.com

Use coupon code IH8MUDMEMBER for %10 off your orders!

As always, happy trails.
Blake
Cruiser Gear - Owner
1612093454255.png
Does anyone have the Land Cruiser font that is shareable? Thanks rob robcbaldwin@gmail.com

Just placed an order for some swag! The "I'm not fast" sticker is absolutely brilliant. Had to get 2...one for the fast car and one for the slow cruiser!

Snagged one of their mystery shirts. I expected a sketchy color and design that no one wanted, but it was pretty much something I would normally buy and very good quality/fit.
Plus they shipped to a military APO address which a lot of smaller companies won't do.
Win/Win.
I need to order a few more. 👍

Any shots of these on an 80. Love the look, just not sure where to put it.

Any shots of these on an 80. Love the look, just not sure where to put it.
I don't have any pics on an 80. They're about 8" wide if that helps!

That’s sharp! If only you had a pic of the cashmere beige metalic with the red-orange-yellow version...
I’m in. Looks awesome. Are there 5 on your VX?
Sorry just working with what I had on hand at the moment 😂
I only put them on with temporary tape for the photos. The body needs some work so no sense in putting any emblems on that will need to come back off for body work haha.
Thanks for your support!

Got some of these for gifts, friends love them!

great products!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom