♦ Copper State Classic Cruize ♦ April 22nd, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couple more...

IMG_8224 (Large).JPG
IMG_8225 (Large).JPG
IMG_8231 (Large).JPG

IMG_8236 (Large).JPG

CBF032FC-2D37-4AC6-B4F9-0B130032A445.jpeg
9337D76E-C93B-4FD8-A2B4-90E02D510CFC.jpeg
Jack and Murf exiting the mining tunnel

what a great day! Thanks to everyone that showed up and made this a great run! 19 trucks from 30-50 years old and not one problem - a testament to the quality of our trucks and the care given by their owners!

A lot of great pictures from you guys with the killer cameras ~ here are some from my cell phone...

Jeff enjoying his FJ45. This was his first trip in the 45 and first time driving a substantial distance - let alone off road. of course it did great after Jeff and Alvis had a few months to fix her up!

0422181407.jpg

right before the 3 Tucson 40's showed up at the air down spot

0422180931.jpg

some pics from the miners cabin and views from the top

0422181415.jpg
0422181254a.jpg

some more >>
0422181255.jpg
0422181535.jpg

Thanks again it was good to see everyone and to meet a few new faces as well! ill have to start thinking of where the CSC Classic Cruize will be in 2019 :hmm:

Thanks Jackson, I was hoping you would get the vintage table display - lol on the veggie platter. When others forget to document, we can always count on you and your camera!

Splitshot had us guess what the 4 legged resty piece of metal was. he found it in the desert and took him a couple years to learn what it was. After we were told it became almost obvious! It is the structure for a saddle horn ~
Thanks to everyone who brought something cool to look over and talk about :cheers:

Awesome run, guys. Thanks for organizing it. Took a few pics. Will try and post some tonight.

Got to love those fancy cameras that just know you want images of the plants and not the cars... lol. <yeah, my camera does that too>

Had a great time glad I made the effort to make this one. Thanks Murf for putting this together.:cheers: The only reported damage I have is my left elbow from banging the on the metal door pull. Forgot that unlike keeping thumbs out of the steering wheel spokes with manual steering which I'll will never forget. While not the same as four wheeling in a more modern cruisers still enjoy the old 40s every time. Driving on the freeway is not something I miss. While she did find just don't believe the tractor engine was meant for the freeway.

Looks like a fantastic trip and the makings of good things to come. Congrats guys. So glad it went well and the pics look amazing. Looks like I need to find a way to come visit sometime soon.

Looks like a fantastic trip and the makings of good things to come. Congrats guys. So glad it went well and the pics look amazing. Looks like I need to find a way to come visit sometime soon.

You have an open standing invitation to come visit and sample some Arizona hospitality!

For those of you who weren’t following along on the Carolina Relic Run thread, the event and pics start just down on page 17. I think we can safely say that we knocked this one outta the park.

Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018

:cool:

View attachment 1654736
There has been some conversation about doing our own Relic Run - CSC style. After much delay the date has been picked!

For our first COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE, here are the details:

What is it? A run designed specifically for older Toyota 4x4's from 1962-1989. Bring your Mini, 4Runner, 40, 45, 55, 60, & 62! If you don't have a "Relic", see if you can ride shotgun with someone!

When: It will be a day trip on Sunday, April 22.
Where: Montana Mountain loop <link>
Where Meet: Jack in the box at 8:30am here> 6478 E Us Highway 60, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118.
This is near the junction of the US60 and Florence road - hopefully we can have some folks from the Southern part of AZ come up for this day trip!

*Someone asked, If I am not a CSC member yet can I come along? Of course, everyone is welcome!

** SEE POST #7 for special request for what to bring**
Aprile 22 is a MONDAY!!!

View attachment 1654736
There has been some conversation about doing our own Relic Run - CSC style. After much delay the date has been picked!

For our first COPPER STATE CLASSIC CRUIZE, here are the details:

What is it? A run designed specifically for older Toyota 4x4's from 1962-1989. Bring your Mini, 4Runner, 40, 45, 55, 60, & 62! If you don't have a "Relic", see if you can ride shotgun with someone!

When: It will be a day trip on Sunday, April 22.
Where: Montana Mountain loop <link>
Where Meet: Jack in the box at 8:30am here> 6478 E Us Highway 60, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118.
This is near the junction of the US60 and Florence road - hopefully we can have some folks from the Southern part of AZ come up for this day trip!

*Someone asked, If I am not a CSC member yet can I come along? Of course, everyone is welcome!

** SEE POST #7 for special request for what to bring**

APRIL 22 is on a MONDAY>>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom