For Sale Connecticut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Threads
38
Messages
113
Location
CT
Location
United States
Looking to sell some parts I don’t need in the barn. Kind of getting a little organized. I have some of the following parts for later model Fj40.
alternators
Water pumps
Aluminum quarter panels
Carb kit
Console
Random sheet metal
Intake/exhaust manifold
Regulators
Fuel pumps/filters
Carburetor cooling fan
Center console
Steel brake line
Distributed cap
Anything else just ask haven’t sorted out everything so far!

4F2E1B20-F12E-4C5F-B19C-D0C9BD6F0D7F.webp


849979C5-6720-40E7-B370-CD674F86ABBB.webp


144DF080-E29B-4B6A-9099-F7B1D5A8111A.webp


40BE5600-F4D0-4CEA-BC51-FF18E40D9213.webp


3A31856F-8B71-453E-8E82-122B68A51BE6.webp
 
Interested in the trans cover . Price?

Cheers
KevO
 
Last edited:
$75 for the trans cover. Did I list a thermostat housing? I thought those were heavy aluminum ? I may have one somewhere just haven’t gotten to that part of the pile yet.
 
I’ll take trans cover assuming for 4 speed? Also interested in anything electrical you have for 1974-1977 FJ40’s. PM sent
 
$75 for the trans cover. Did I list a thermostat housing? I thought those were heavy aluminum ? I may have one somewhere just haven’t gotten to that part of the pile yet.
I will take the trans cover please.
 
I posted my interest in transmission cover before seeing @kevos37 post. That cover #58262-90084 is for 1979-1984 and will not work in my application.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom