Parting Out Colorado : Series 100 - with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Are you looking for a Series 100… without a working engine? Got an engine you are holding onto for the right truck? Want a project? Looking for a Slee suspension with lots of extra parts attached? Truck has under 164k miles.

Off brand timing belt, put in before I purchased truck, blew and bent the valves. I don’t have the time and energy for this project at the moment.

• Slee remote reservoir shocks and OME springs for a <1” lift
  • Slee rock bars
  • Slee battery kit
  • Slee armor (for extreme cat theft protection)
  • 4 extra OEM wheels
  • New alternator
  • New AC compressor
  • New windshield
  • LTX Defenders with life left on them
Silver. A few small dings and scratches, and a well used interior. Otherwise stock.

It has primarily been a kid and gear hauler for the 80k miles we have had it. Solid truck that I had intended to keep for years.

Serious inquiries only please, as I will go through the pain of having it rebuilt and then selling it myself if I don't find a buyer. But I figured I would see if someone wants to do some of the work themselves and make it theirs.

Price drop: $5000

Asking $7800

Last edited:
Updated post to add missing items.

Lots of requests for pics, so I will get those up in the next day or so.
In the meantime, picture a stock looking Silver Cruiser with Slee SliderSteps and a < 1" lift.

Pretty stock appearance.

Back.jpg

DriverSide.jpg

Front.jpg

PassengerSide.jpg

I wonder what an engine swap would cost? Do you know anyone who could reliability do this in Colorado? I have my 2002 lx470 with some deer strike front end damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom