Cobb County GA Land Cruiser Meetup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its Sunday let's hold Church! HENDOG the Cruiser circuit preacher here. Yes still alive after Spanky rolled over me at the. Great Smokey Mountain
Trail Ride with his 40.

Funny how I haven't seen any of you at an Official Georgia Cruisers Meeting, oh wait I have seen a few of you(you know who you are!). Something were doing wrong? We're always open to change.
Sure see you guys on here a lot!

Don't recall any of you on either of the two Moab Trail rides. The trail rides too tough for you?
Where have you been hiding? We could use some fresh blood, some support. New meeting places, fresh ideas, Hamom gatherings!

Maybe you can start another club at your little meeting with bylaws and officers and official events.
Then you can pick a name and get your very own clubhouse thread!
Let me get it started. How about the Georgia Pavement pounders!
For your board:
I nominate Ga Architect for your President
(Prettier 40 than HENDOG's and never been rolled!)
Wadester for vice president (HENDOGs been inviting this Cruiser head to trail rides till he turned blue in the face!)
I could go on but I got better things to do with your Cobb County Taxes!!! #GOBRAVES

Screenshot_20190915-193349_Gallery.jpg

Its Sunday let's hold Church! HENDOG the Cruiser circuit preacher here. Yes still alive after Spanky rolled over me at the. Great Smokey Mountain
Trail Ride with his 40.
Funny how I haven't seen any of you at an Official Georgia Cruisers Meeting, oh wait I have seen a few of you(you know who you are!). Something were doing wrong? We're always open to change.

Don't recall any of you on either of the two Moab Trail rides. The trail rides too tough for you?
Where have you been hiding? We could use some fresh blood, some support. New meeting places, fresh ideas, Hamom gatherings!

Maybe you can start another club at your little meeting with bylaws and officers and official events.
For your board:
Wadester for vice president (HENDOGs been inviting this Cruiser head to trail rides till he turned blue in the face!)
I could go on but I got better things to do with your Cobb County Taxes!!! #GOBRAVES

View attachment 2180230
Lol!
When I lived a lot closer I did attend a couple meetings. Unfortunately from macon to north of Atlanta isn’t that easy for me and since I just finished my 40 I hope to be attending more trail rides. However, I would recommend a couple meetings moved to Macon!:cool:

Trail Ride with his 40.

For your board:

View attachment 2180230

Nice selfie

501Bc0K.jpg

All

I thought I would give a quick update.

First I cannot believe it but there are over 20 confirmations so it should be quite the event.

If any of you have been watching but have not said your in, please respond to this thread or message me directly. I talked with the restaurant again and they will add a couple of staff to help with the influx of us Pavement Pounders 🙃 so I want to do them the courtesy of letting them know how many we will be.

Since this is an informal thing I don't have any specific food, drink or events planned other than making good on my first round promise 🍺. Wadesters may raffle off an 83 but I cannot guarantee that 😋. Mostly I would like to make the rounds and meet everyone and I figure you all would like to do the same.

A few people have asked about bringing family. I am planning to bring my family. My wife and girls are excited to see a bunch of people that are crazy like me. So take that for what it's worth.

Weather seems to be the only variable. If the weather is going to be bad we will adjust as best as possible. Hopefully it will not be an issue.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Jack

Damm, where can I get that shirt 2xL.

Looking forward to it. God willing and the creek don't rise, my 40 will be road worthy by then.
Better Hurry the creeks coming up!
IMG_20140701_231502_217.jpg
IMG_20140701_205451_614.jpg
IMG_20140709_134816_028.jpg

IMG_20140630_155428_806.jpg

All

I thought I would give a quick update.

First I cannot believe it but there are over 20 confirmations so it should be quite the event.

If any of you have been watching but have not said your in, please respond to this thread or message me directly. I talked with the restaurant again and they will add a couple of staff to help with the influx of us Pavement Pounders 🙃 so I want to do them the courtesy of letting them know how many we will be.

Since this is an informal thing I don't have any specific food, drink or events planned other than making good on my first round promise 🍺. Wadesters may raffle off an 83 but I cannot guarantee that 😋. Mostly I would like to make the rounds and meet everyone and I figure you all would like to do the same.

A few people have asked about bringing family. I am planning to bring my family. My wife and girls are excited to see a bunch of people that are crazy like me. So take that for what it's worth.

Weather seems to be the only variable. If the weather is going to be bad we will adjust as best as possible. Hopefully it will not be an issue.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Jack
It's all good. Meet and greet like this got the STLCA more active after Telico was closed and we are going strong now! I also look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new since the wife and I are relocating this weekend and will be back in Rome. Maybe we can convince @BGarcia88FJ62 to get out and play.

It's all good. Meet and greet like this got the STLCA more active after Telico was closed and we are going strong now! I also look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new since the wife and I are relocating this weekend and will be back in Rome. Maybe we can convince @BGarcia88FJ62 to get out and play.

It's on the Calender Mr. Mueller I'll be driv'n the Adventure Wagon. :beer:

Trail Ride with his 40.

For your board:

View attachment 2180230

And then there's this Fawkin guy!!!:rofl:
Glad to see your still kickin Hendog.:beer:

It's the Georgia Cruisers Club that needs resuscitation! Hopefully you guys can figure something out get a fresh start in 2020.
There's to many talented people with alot of cool rigs in Georgia with lots of potential to do cool things!!!

It's the Georgia Cruisers Club that needs resuscitation! Hopefully you guys can figure something out get a fresh start in 2020.
There's to many talented people with alot of cool rigs in Georgia with lots of potential to do cool things!!!

I trust the current members that are attending this event will do the right thing. The lifeblood of any club is recruitment and its not realistic that a precious few should be expected to pull the line. Perhaps this is the golden opportunity to resolve that issue.

If not, like you say they can create their own sandbox to play in.

Last edited:
I will try to make this...assuming kid's basketball doesn't interfere. It has been too long.

I'll try to make it over there too. Hard to pass up a free beer!

I am now a 97% in.

Anyone who is attending the event from the Southside, text me for a meeting place. I think it would be cool to caravan up. Proposed caravan meeting point somewhere just off the expressway where 85 and 285 merge. Planning on driving a "pavement" route.

Chris
404 819-6943

Anyone want some free Ironman 4" 80 springs for the front and OME heavies for the rear? I will bring them if anyone wants them. They worked great when I took them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom