Cobb County GA Land Cruiser Meetup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone want some free Ironman 4" 80 springs for the front and OME heavies for the rear? I will bring them if anyone wants them. They worked great when I took them off.

Yep, I'll take'm off your hands. Been thinking of getting in way over my head on a suspension upgrade. :beer:

Yep, I'll take'm off your hands. Been thinking of getting in way over my head on a suspension upgrade. :beer:
Sorry Ben! They were actually picked up last night from a mudder around the corner from me.

I might be there which means @robustbambi will probably be there too

For those of us who are to far away or have other conflicts, it would be nice to see photos of the variety of Land Cruisers that were able to attend. :)

My gf and I were riding off road this weekend and met a guy with a lifted 80 series who had never heard of us or H8mud . I invited him.

I am planning on coming and will have wife and two kids most likely.

Still Pisano's at about 2 right?
Don't want to miss any details.
Trying to get the BJ73 back in our custody to bring down. It needs the exercise after being in storage a few months.

Hugh good timing. I was just typing one more quick update. Looks like we have a great February day coming up. Low 50s and the rain chances look low.

The upper end of attendance is 30 cruisers which means we should have a great afternoon. Below is the address of the restaurant in case you missed it. Stop by and get your 🍺 I will be in this olive 40.

Time is 2pm, a few of us will get there early to try to block some spots.

Pisanos
2740 Summers St, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Look forward to seeing all of you there.
Jack

IMG_20190830_195640__01__01.jpg

Also, if anyone knows who owns this bad boy that just popped up down the street from my house you should invite them too. I want to see whats under that hood
View attachment 2175170
The owner of ACC built it with a supercharged race motor, lowered it and then blew the motor. He sold it without the drivetrain to one of his techs. The tech is no longer at ACC, but last I knew it had a 5.3L in it.

Thanks all,

I would like to propose Saturday Feb 1 around 2pm for the date/time. There is a pizza place in downtown Kennesaw It has a big parking lot and you can drink in the parking lot.

Pisano's
2740 Summers St, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Let me know if this works and again forward it to anyone how might be interested. I will send a reminder later this month and warn the restaurant how many will be coming

Jack
just a suggestion, but you should probably copy this (or the most updated) info into the first post. Makes it easier for passersby to find the pertinent details without reading 4 pages.

just a suggestion, but you should probably copy this (or the most updated) info into the first post. Makes it easier for passersby to find the pertinent details without reading 4 pages.

Thanks. I did this just now.

My oldest son now has a basketball game at 2pm. I am hoping I can get there around 3:15ish. Will this party still be alive and well by then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom