CLCC Truck Show and Swap Meet, 29 September (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
The Capital Land Cruiser Club is hosting a Toyota 4x4 truck show and swap meet at the Lincolnia Park Recreation Club 6501 Montrose St. Alexandria, Va
Google Maps
Saturday, September 29th 9AM-4PM-ish.
All Toyota 4x4's are welcome and attendance is free. Show off your rig and sell your junk.
If you have RC cars or trucks, bring those too! There will be a crawler/obstacle course to show off you scale wheeling skills.
We will also be selling burgers, dogs chips and drinks.
Our resident communications expert, Ed, will conduct a session on off-road radio information session, complete with equipment displays.
This is a family friendly event and there is plenty of space for kids to run around.
Vendors are welcome.

Last edited:
i could see a road trip in the 40 for this.

20180528_110742.jpg

Unfortunately, I’ll be in Georgia for a work related auction.

Anybody going? Thinking about loading up the 80 with my spares / extra from the 40s and heading down. Would be nice to clean out the garage.

First day of archery tomorrow ... I will be at work and then up a tree.

Geez I was in Richmond the last few days and haven't been on Mud since Thursday morning. I stopped at the meet this morning on my way back to PA and had a good time. Lots of trucks to see it was quite the turnout. Bought a few small items and got to see Jeff's pad, man what a place! Only trouble I had was dealing with the DC area traffic man for a Saturday it was brutal!!!!!

Geez I was in Richmond the last few days and haven't been on Mud since Thursday morning. I stopped at the meet this morning on my way back to PA and had a good time. Lots of trucks to see it was quite the turnout. Bought a few small items and got to see Jeff's pad, man what a place! Only trouble I had was dealing with the DC area traffic man for a Saturday it was brutal!!!!!

D.C. Traffic is always brutal!!
I don't know why anyone would want to deal with that everyday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom