Charlotte Area Meeting - Sunday Jan 22, 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it was a remarkable turn out. Even I had a land cruiser.... twas nice to meet some new faces, and harass the old ones.

Great to meet everyone! Thanks @JohnVee - the ankle-biters had a blast and know my buddy Martin appreciated everyone's insights on the FJ43 hunt.

Colin
Speaking of ankle biters...I thought the mosquitos were feasting on my ankle in the parking lot near my truck. Nope. Fire ants.

Great job getting this together @JohnVee. It was good to get back to a formal gathering after probably a decade or so.

Amazing turn out in my opinion and some incredible trucks around here.

For the anti-FB croud. Is there a way to link that vid here?

Put me on the list for the next one!
We had you on the list in post #22, but there might still have been a little weirdness with the MUD tagging system (should be solved now). I'll make sure you stay on the list for next month and will do the same for everybody that has posted here that wasn't tagged. Anyone should feel free to let me know if you have someone that I've missed that should be added to the group.

We have a Facebook group? Wow, just found it. I guess I missed it.

Or the previously mentioned video(s)? Some of us aren't cool kids and on the Book of Faces. :flipoff2:

Thanx for posting the video! The first half of that video was very deceptive with all the trees in the background, it almost looked like we were out in the wilderness, not a hip cantina in the urban jungle

lower res version, click on link...

ONSC clt meeting

Thanx for posting the video! The first half of that video was very deceptive with all the trees in the background, it almost looked like we were out in the wilderness, not a hip cantina in the urban jungle

Hey there guys, hope all is well. Really enjoyed my first event with you! Really meant a lot to the 'new guy.' Look forward to many more in the future. I was the guy looking for an FJ-43 and think I found a good one (for the price). Getting some conflicting opinions from some other folks. Anyone in this group know much about the 43's? Send me personal note and maybe we can connect via phone. Appreciate it!

Picking her up today! tires going on this weekend, and of course I will never drive it except on vacations and hopefully some wheeling trips if I can talk the wife into it

JPEG_20170126_102135_1617009763.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom