Carolina Relic Run 2019 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks again for letting me tag along, guys! Here are a few pics...

3897E5EA-360C-476F-BA3A-C49CDD15D261.jpeg

A3F881C0-60B2-4BD3-98A6-17A2DC410A4D.jpeg

25A34AB3-1532-4830-B6AC-E25C6C9EC56C.jpeg

BC2772E0-FA86-49C4-85D6-1390D9F97F91.jpeg

Last edited:
My battery was fried after all. Even though Matt Walls charged it to 100% on his Optima tender, it wouldn’t get me started to get off of the trailer when I put it in. I charged it again at my house on the Ctek and wouldn’t turn the starter over after reading a full charge. Forty It’s still on the trailer overnight until I can get a new battery tomorrow after work. Does anyone who helped swap the battery have any idea where the top part of the battery tray got put? I have the bolts for both sides, but can’t find the plate that locks the battery down anywhere after you bolt it in place. Probably Matt, Stump or Blowers put it somewhere.

Sorry it used to tell me if the cells were good or bad. I layed the top in the back floor board.

Sorry I can’t remember his name, but this guy is super cool! Met him at Chaos ORP, WV during Advanced Wheeling & Recovery training April ‘18. I drove a different make back then (shh...) and rode with him the second half of day 1 when we went on trails too challenging for that vehicle. Please tell him “hey” from Shawn if you see this post.
Hi Shawn. I remember you. Welcome to the dark side of wheeling. Hope to see you next time

Started washing the rig off today. Looks like I need more armor and lift

20190429_135614.jpg

20190429_134005.jpg

Damn...I need a frickin' 40...STAT!

I'm right there with ya! And being around so many 40s and riding in quite a few didn't help

@afgman786 That should all buff out just fine 😉

As long as I don't get under there I don't know I've got damage. Just need to cover it with armor.
My sliders took a beating! I can only imagine how bad my rocker panel and quarter panels could have been if they weren't there to take the beating

As long as I don't get under there I don't know I've got damage. Just need to cover it with armor.
My sliders took a beating! I can only imagine how bad my rocker panel and quarter panels could have been if they weren't there to take the beating

With the tires you are running, you got off easy. Just follow Dr. John's prescription, minus the $50, you're gonna need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom