Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys,

Looking to sell my Acura purchased as a certified preo-owned Acura
20140823_170647(small).jpg

Specs:
2010 RL Tech package
3.7L 300hp V6/5 speed automatic
Mileage: 63,300
Well maintained
No Accidents
transferable ($50 fee) Balance of Acura Certified pre-owned warranty to 100k or Aug 2017
$19,000

i have a super nice chrome 60 series wheel with a new BFG all terrain on it $75. i can deliver to atl or N georgia 4th july weekend

Last edited:
$950.00 tires and rims.

18 inch aluminum Tundra rims with center caps.
295 70 18 Nitto Trail Grapplers 95% tread.

These will fit 100s.

image.jpeg
For sale are the factory rims from my 2011 200 series land cruiser. They should fit 1998 and up I think. I am running a Tundra TRD wheel now and no longer need these. $400.00

SOLD

Last edited:
Looking for an FJ62 3FE Alternator bracket.:beer:

**** SOLD *****a set of 5 15x 10in. wagon wheels in good condition. nice and straight no dents. 3 of them have some surface rust will need to be wire wheeled and painted $85. I can bring them with me when ill be in N Ga. Labor day weekend (September 2st -5), as they are currently in central FL. send me your cell # for pics. im having trouble posting them to mud****SOLD*****

Last edited:
Any of you guys happen to have a 79-85 mini truck power steering box laying around? Starting to source parts to add power steering to the 40 project. Also, h42 with split case would be of interest as well.

Thanks

Any of you guys happen to have a 79-85 mini truck power steering box laying around? Starting to source parts to add power steering to the 40 project. Also, h42 with split case would be of interest as well.

Thanks
Good luck with that. Push-pull boxes are worth their weight in gold these days. I sold one as a CORE turn in for $100 and drove two hours to pick up another one because it was only $50 (and I can turn it in for another $100).

That being said, I do still have one that I haven't turned in yet if you need it, but shipping.... :/

Thanks @4xsteve I figured they'd be throw aways since everybody swaps to the IFS boxes. Guess enough of them got scrapped that they are getting scarce...

Thanks

I think I've got my old steering setup. It's from an '81 mini truck, but it wasn't power steering. I'm pretty sure that was an option for that year so maybe the ports are there but capped. I'm hoping to make the Hawk Pride ride later this month and can bring it along. I imagine Rocky might tote it back to Nashville area if you aren't going to make it.

just sold an entire set up, hoses, pump, gear box, tensioner etc for $450.
I have an fj60 set up if you decide to go that way.

Thanks @4xsteve I figured they'd be throw aways since everybody swaps to the IFS boxes. Guess enough of them got scrapped that they are getting scarce...
Exactly. That and they are now very popular for 40 swaps and apparently they're used in some racing applications.

Ahh, well I been doing some reading After Rocky suggested the 60 steering swap and That seems interesting as it eliminates the push-pull setup, so I'm studying up on that option.

Thanks for the info.

The mini truck box is not recommend if running larger than a 33" tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom