Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just passing along. Looks like hilson luxury motors
Screenshot_2016-10-13-23-49-56.png

Hmmm, it looks like it's been painted, but I can't quite tell. Too bad he didn't mention something about it in the ad! :rolleyes:

Well here you go the moment you have been waiting for your whole life.

Selling the 4Runner

Here's the run down.

87 model bobbed
37x17 tsl stickies
17x9 rockathon bead locks
Dual transfer case 2.8 4.7
5.29's
Detroit rear
Spartan front
T/G Longfield front
Full cage attached to frame
Brand new Kirkey front seats
Brand new RJS Harnesses
Seats and harnesses are attached to cage.
Also comes with full top and bikini top and full doors and misc. stuff.
This is a very capable rig that you can just enjoy turn key ready.
Oh forgot still has 22r engine.

View attachment 1338370 View attachment 1338371 View attachment 1338372

Looking for a good drip rail or top with good rail for my 78 project. In Birmingham but willing to travel.

I have one in Cumming GA. Best to call 404-330-2066 to discuss.

Chris

WTB Anyone have a rear FZJ80 drive shaft? I want it to rebuild and keep my take off as a trail spare.

WTS i have a trailer hitch for a 94 FZJ80, local pick up only in Atlanta. Listed in in the classifieds. $30 or whatever you think if fair.

Hi all,
My uncle is selling his 1995 dodge cummings turbo diesel 65k miles. it's clean and we'll taken car of. it is a Michigan truck, but no rust. the only thing with it is the ecu is bad and is currently bypassed so check engine light is always on.
Just pm me

FREE STUFF!!

Doing some spring cleaning, from Spring 2011. PM if you’re interested in any of this, pickup of large stuff in Dunwoody, not far from Perimeter Mall:

Bell Mag-4 DOT helmet, size 7-5/8, clean, Snell 85 so no good for anything sanctioned but still usable.

Refrigerator, works fine, freezer on top, typical full-size but not huge, frost-free, in ultra-modern and hipster stylish almond color, has been in my garage for years, needs cleaning but no mold or anything.

Dishwasher, KitchenAid stainless inside, black front, worked fine when replaced in kitchen remodel a couple of years ago, clean inside and out, but I noticed the a new crack in the top of the door plastic cap, probably from storage in garage.

4G cellular router antennas and cables, have tons of these leftover from a job, most useful for WAN routers with external antenna connections.
Cisco 4G/3G Omnidirectional Dipole Antenna (4G-LTE-ANTM-D)
Cisco Single-Port Antenna Stand for Multiband TNC Male-Terminated Portable Antenna (Cisco 4G-AE015-R, Cisco 4G-AE010-R)

Shoe Rack for Clothes Dryer, was for a Sears dryer but probably fits others.

Old shocks from 87 FJ60, I think they are ProComp gas, stock travel, 1 rear and 2 fronts still working with gas charge and oil, on one front I had to cut off top of stud but there’s plenty of length left for bushing and re-use.

2016-12-04 21.12.32.jpg
2016-12-03 16.13.31.jpg
2016-12-03 16.13.42.jpg

MISC FOR SALE

Be a thrifty discount Santa!! PM if interested:

2F Tubular Exhaust Header - $25

2F OEM Intake Manifold - $25

CB, Uniden Pro560XL, barely used, power wiring and mic, includes firestick-type of antenna, and a magnetic-mount/whip antenna - $40

Oakley Thump sunglasses/MP3 player, never used - $40

Honda Accord rubber protector floor mats, similar to WeatherTech but not as fancy or with the highly raised sides, front only, tan, factory fit with logo, from 2007 so should fit 2003-2007, no cracks, tears or big scuffs - $25

FJ60 Frame-Mount Receiver, Reese, Class 3, fits under OEM bumper, $15

2016-12-03 21.54.16.jpg
2016-12-03 21.55.08.jpg

Last edited:
Free 1997 FZJ80 upper an lower intake manifold. off the motor just sitting. I dont have room for it. In Atlanta

Just picked up a 06 LX 460. Posted this in the Wanted section but figured I would cross post in the local club. Thanks!

WTB

Interior color is stone grey. Looking for 1st and 2nd row headrests. Also would love to find some used Weathertech mats. 1st, 2nd, and cargo all needed.

Exterior color is charcoal grey. Driver mirror is broken but functional. Would love to find a complete driver mirror set up that I can reconnect and enjoy all the power functions.

Will add as my project list grows. Thanks

-Rob

I have a rear grey mat and liner for a 100s if your interested:

Pics here : Google Photos

So my (4) hutchinsons double beadlocks are back up for sale. I don't need them and they are taking up space in the garage. No rock rash at all. 6 lug wheels so they'll fit just about any Toyota truck. Argent (grey) color. Cost over $2000 new, plus I had to wait like 5 months for them to be made.

Yours today for $1600. Shoot me a text for pictures 4zero4-seven3one-0seven97.

Or look here for pictures For Sale: - (4) 17" Hutchinson / Rock Monster Beadlocks 6x5.5 (GA)

Last edited:
Dam, those are so sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom