Builds Box Rocket 1995 FZJ80 Build (8 Viewers)

I've heard that putting some sort of water mark/logo/some identifiable feature that ties to your name/profile that clearly makes it yours in a corner (or really any location you want) can help with these sort of things going forward. I think watermarks are the most difficult to remove and would clearly show an altered image. Most folks I know that do this generally use the @instagram name/business (simple @boxrocket or whatever you want to use, don't gotta be all about the @). Seems to work in the detailing industry as there are always non-legit guys trying to rob professional photos to make themselves look better.

Box Rocket

SILVER Star
I've heard that putting some sort of water mark/logo/some identifiable feature that ties to your name/profile that clearly makes it yours in a corner (or really any location you want) can help with these sort of things going forward. I think watermarks are the most difficult to remove and would clearly show an altered image. Most folks I know that do this generally use the @instagram name/business (simple @boxrocket or whatever you want to use, don't gotta be all about the @). Seems to work in the detailing industry as there are always non-legit guys trying to rob professional photos to make themselves look better.
I use watermarks all the time and include a copyright. Maybe it helps but I still have images stolen all the time.

Big props to Ratio AV for some help with interior goodies last night. New Pioneer touchscreen DVD/HD Radio deck in the dash with Bluetooth. As well as a dropdown DVD (10.3" display) with wireless headphones in the back for the kids. The overhead unit is 1080p with SD Card, USB, RCA and HDMI ports. Long trips will be nice moving forward. Pretty pumped about it all and looking forward to trying it out.

Bluetooth mic on the A-pillar

What drop down unit is that? I’ve got 3 kids that need entertainment on long drives

Box Rocket

SILVER Star
Man, there is going to be some serious cupholder envy going around now...
Yeah I dig the cupholders. I have had the 3D printed ones that a lot of people on here use, but these hold onto the drinks better. I was always tipping drinks with the 3D printed ones unless they fit snug in the cupholder.

I chose to use the double cupholder up front but it can also go on the back of the console, or you can add another one so you have 4 cupholders on the main console and there are spots for two additional ones on the shifter console. I'm using one on the top of the shifter console and you could theoretically add another to each side of the shifter console for a total of 5 for the front passengers! Don't know who would need that many up front but its an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom