BORA 1" Wheel Spacers (these are really nice) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was thinking the factory studs might be TOO long. That they would have to be replaced with shorter ones or cut down.

Good info, thanks!

So whats the information needed to determine your spacer thickness?

I see folks getting the 1.25 or 1.5 it seems for the TRD RW wheels but besides that is it a tire clearance thing with the stock UCAs?

I am just running on cranked TBs and stock sized KOs but with the SouthEast flares on my truck I wouldn't mind a spacer to widen her a bit.

So whats the information needed to determine your spacer thickness?

I see folks getting the 1.25 or 1.5 it seems for the TRD RW wheels but besides that is it a tire clearance thing with the stock UCAs?

I am just running on cranked TBs and stock sized KOs but with the SouthEast flares on my truck I wouldn't mind a spacer to widen her a bit.
People running RWs on 100s need a spacer because the center bore on the wheel won't clear the hub without them. Otherwise I believe most people just run spacers for cosmetic reasons. You probably wouldn't need a spacer to clear the UCA unless you went with a pretty wide tire like a 315. I ran 295s on factory wheels with no spacer and had plenty of space in between tire and the UCA.

I was thinking the factory studs might be TOO long. That they would have to be replaced with shorter ones or cut down.
Resurrecting an old thread. Wasn’t clear if 1” Bora spacers would clear the factory studs or if they needed to be cut down or go to 1.25” spacers. Thanks!

Resurrecting an old thread. Wasn’t clear if 1” Bora spacers would clear the factory studs or if they needed to be cut down or go to 1.25” spacers. Thanks!
Sorry, I couldn’t tell you. I ended up going with 1.25” spacers. They work great.

Are you guy's buying the 1.25" "Toyota Tundra" spacers, like these:

Amazon product ASIN B0064ERJ14
I want to make sure I buy the correct ones. Many thanks!

No I called Motorsport-tech and they will make the order for your specific vehicle. I recently got the 1.25” spacers. Love them.

They are $255 total including tax
So I just place call them and place an order for 4 and they will ask me if I need 2 of them indented?

I like the look of the bora spacer better than the Slee spider track spacer just because it’s black.

I don’t know about build quality and I would pay for the better set

So I just place call them and place an order for 4 and they will ask me if I need 2 of them indented?

I like the look of the bora spacer better than the Slee spider track spacer just because it’s black.

I don’t know about build quality and I would pay for the better set
Yes just call them and tell them you have a 100 series land cruiser and you are wanting 4 (2 front and 2 rear). They will know and make the intended ones for the front. These Bora ones are made to order and take a couple weeks. They were super solid just looking at them and I only heard good things. I’ve only had mine on a for 2 weeks and I don’t daily drive my LC but so far so good.

Did you opt for the wheel centric version? If so did you have to measure the center bore diameter or did they already have it for the OEM wheels?
No sure what you mean by wheel centric. I did not mention anything about my wheels so maybe they assumed I had the stock wheels and I do so it worked out.

Have run these same 1" Bora spacers for over a year now with no problems. Love the slightly more aggressive stance it gives without pushing the tires out beyond the fenders and slinging mud everywhere. Highly recommend.

I'm running a set of 2017 Tundra TRD wheels and want ta add a minimum of spacer so I'd like the 1". Can someone confirm for me if these will work with my wheels? I called BORA but the guy I talked to didn't know much about Land Cruisers cause he said front and rear would be the same. And there isn't an option on the web site to differentiate front and rear for the '98-'07 Cruiser.

I'm running a set of 2017 Tundra TRD wheels and want ta add a minimum of spacer so I'd like the 1". Can someone confirm for me if these will work with my wheels? I called BORA but the guy I talked to didn't know much about Land Cruisers cause he said front and rear would be the same. And there isn't an option on the web site to differentiate front and rear for the '98-'07 Cruiser.

Call Lenny at Motorsport-Tech.com and he will get you set up with the fronts and rears based on the vehicle type.

Ok. Thanks. I'll give that a try tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom