BORA 1" Wheel Spacers (these are really nice) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lenny was great. Called him. Ordered 2 front and 2 rear 1" spacers. I decided on Bora because I wanted as little spacer as I could get and I really like the black as opposed to the blue spidertrax. Arrived in less than 2 weeks. Really nice product. Installed them last night. Took the truck for a drive today. No wobbles no vibrations all the way from stopped to 70+ MPH. Quiet and smooth just like before the spacers. Here's some before and after pictures.
KIMG0277.JPG
KIMG0280.JPG
KIMG0275.JPG
KIMG0279.JPG
KIMG0282.JPG

Really like the new more aggressive looking stance. Tires are right at the edge of the fender rather than tucked underneath.
KIMG0281.JPG

Looking better imo. What tire size are you running @70 FJ40 ?

Bought 1" Bora Spacers to run some 2019 200 Series take offs I bought super cheap. Lenny was very cool. They came quick. Very smooth on the freeway.

Greetings
I know this question was asked many times, but I did not see the answer.

Do the factory wheel studs need to be modified (cut, trimmed, filed) or replaced with the use of the 1” spacers?

Thanks.

Greetings

Do the factory wheel studs need to be modified (cut, trimmed, filed) or replaced with the use of the 1” spacers?

Thanks.

I did not modify any of the factory studs. I have 1" spacers.

Greetings

Thanks.
If you are still on your original factory wheel stud bolts, it should be bolt-on any wheel spacer especially the BORA ones as they are designed for no modification fitment on your land cruiser.

@70 FJ40 I second the what size tires do you have? Also curious, do you have any lift, TB cranked or anything else like that?

Sorry. Should have included that info. I'm running 275/70R18 BFG KO2. I have 30 mm spring spacers from Slee for the rear and torsion bars cranked a little up front.

Yep, no modification required for the factory Land Cruiser or Tundra wheels I used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom