Bolt on turbo kit (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@NLXTACY, do you have a list or at least how many of your initial kits are spoken for? Granted you are not taking deposits so it’s kinda empty.

You should charge a small fee for reserving the slot. You know, kinda like all the people waiting for years on the Tesla model 3 waiting list. At least the early people can sell their spot or flip for higher price later! LOL

In like flint!

Probably best to sell all in the initial batch to folks only in CA, AZ, or NV. Keep things close to home to work out any inital kinks and all, not that there will be any :cool:

You laugh but...

Haha, and I'm laughing still...

You should probably get laser cut logo plates and order some turbo blankets, strap them on as part of your kit? Crossed your mind already had it!

A Wits End turbo blanket is a must....Of course it better match the laser engraved compressor housing! :eek:

Just be sure to put my name on one

Winning!

also very interested. like others in this thread have said it would be a great alternative to an LS swap for 'close enough' power improvement while keeping everything stock Toyota

Because I know you guys will be going through tires and oil changes after installing the turbo, I wanted to make sure you had a reminder :flipoff2:

20A996C5-C156-4F88-8229-2102CE08BC89.jpeg
E620020D-C97C-4EF5-AA06-76F672F69147.jpeg

F'ing Joey and all his Santa goodness........:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom