Body and paint White 60. (2 Viewers)

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
I removed all the paint on the rockers and pinch weld below the rockers. I wanted to make sure nothing was brewing down there, so I spent a little more time on that lower area. Then, sprayed with epoxy primer along with all the bare metal everywhere else. I can work all weekend without bringing my 7yr old girl to the shop, so that will be much more efficient! Life during Corona. :meh:

This vehicle and the gray one will be ready for paint after the weekend!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.07.25 PM.png

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Tailgate: I discovered some tiny little paint chips with rust underneath. I began sanding, and then decided to just sandblast the whole thing and get it over with. I love clean blasted metal.

Undercoating sprayed in the inner fender area where the quarters attach to the inners. I had to fabricate some patches in there because areas were actually gone from rust. I used seam sealer, then undercoating.

I found some more dings after close inspection of both vehicles. So, I have been slowed down a couple of days. These final steps are a time that you really inspect and take time to be 100% through. Looking great today!

07JDtrIcTJuZaWKmjSOj9A.jpg
bDODuLLuQPim8sS05S7zdQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom