For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picture of mine...
20230606_212755.jpg

Would love tp hear from him

Would love tp hear from him.
Here’s his Etsy listing. You can try to message him even though the shop says it’s on vacation.

I think I want one of these, as well looks much better than the Garmin I was going to put in

I'm working on a custom set of speaker boxes that are an under dash, hidden, and bolt in to existing holes, or perhaps use a magnet to attach. (Magnet may interfere with sound)
They will be for smaller 3.5 - 4 inch speakers.

The boxes themselves will be molded to fit in tight spaces. So they definitely won't be square. :) And will probably only handle a few styles of speakers. (size / dimension limitations)

I only have my 78 to use as a reference so thats what they will be made to fit.
I have some questions related to these boxes and what speakers you recommend, I assume if they fit in a 78 they’ll also fit in a 77? I appreciated your feedback so I can order your amp, the boxes and the speakers. By the way can you connect this amp to a Bluetooth microphone? I’d place it in one of the open holes on the dash. I’d appreciate your thoughts on that and which microphone to purchase. Thanks.

I hope that my experience was an anomaly but I purchased the 100W unit from this etsy shop last fall (09/2023), It was installed properly but the unit was defective (you could barely hear it and if volume was turned up either on the unit or the phone, the sound would "clip" in and out rendering it essentially useless).

I brought it up with the seller, he said he would send me a new one but never did. Correspondence as late as 12/2023 was ignored. While it is not a ton of money to risk, I'd say keep looking around for a more dependable solution.

I hope that my experience was an anomaly but I purchased the 100W unit from this etsy shop last fall (09/2023), It was installed properly but the unit was defective (you could barely hear it and if volume was turned up either on the unit or the phone, the sound would "clip" in and out rendering it essentially useless).

I brought it up with the seller, he said he would send me a new one but never did. Correspondence as late as 12/2023 was ignored. While it is not a ton of money to risk, I'd say keep looking around for a more dependable solution.
Similar experience unfortunately. I bought two of them. Both junk.

Hello all,

It’s been a while since I’ve been on mud.
I see there’s a couple folks who have had a rough experience with the units.
I’ve suspended the shop for now, and still have four orders to fill, which should be shipped out in the next couple days.
Several factors have contributed to the delays and suspension but that’s neither here nor there.
@bmoonhajjar pm me your PayPal info and I’ll refund you the $$.

For everyone who’s supported this project, thank you for all the support!
I have enjoyed working with people from over 30 countries around the world! And adding music to vehicles from our beloved Forty series, to 30’s classics, to Russian military rigs. I even made a unit with a custom matching knob for a Delorean!

If the shop re-opens I’ll be sure to post it here.
Angelo

Hello all,

I’ve suspended the shop for now, and still have four orders to fill, which should be shipped out in the next couple days.
Several factors have contributed to the delays and suspension but that’s neither here nor there.

I have enjoyed working with people from over 30 countries around the world! And adding music to vehicles from our beloved Forty series, to 30’s classics, to Russian military rigs. I even made a unit with a custom matching knob for a Delorean!

Angelo
I bought one to support the project but it’s still in its box in my center console. I think it was the 200W option, if there was one. I’ll try installing it when the weather improves.

Hello all,

Angelo
I would love to support and be a part of this project. If the shop opens or you have any “extras” made please add my name to the list. Thanks

Sorry to se you stopping. I am putting my FJ40 back together and you were going to be part of my finished project.
I too would be interested if you start up again.

Sorry to hear the store is no longer open. Is there an alternative to these does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom